Day 1 Nov. 4th

Options
Finished m day 1 & WOW is all I can say. I did not think it would be as tough as it was. With that being said it felt good & I look forward to tomorrow :)

How was it for anyone else who started today?

Replies

• lajohnson73
    Options
    I started today too. I was shocked at how "gone" my cardio was! I did all modified moves and kept moving. I've got a lot of improving to do in the coming weeks! I enjoyed it though. :)
  • claudia2442
    Options
    Great job to you both! I just finished Day ! myself! It is intense AND I did it modified. Today shows just how much I need to get in shape and I am even more excited now to just improve with each day! :) Good luck and look forward to hearing from you both this week!
  • skenney04
    Options
    Started today as well and found that I had to modify on a few moves, take a quick breather a few times, but made it through. Already feeling weak so I'm sure it'll be tough tomorrow!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!! Great work starting off right.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I might join you guys. I did this last night. I actually started the workout two weeks ago and did the first week and then had a rough week and didn't do anything until yesterday. Not sure if I want to start on week1 or 2.
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started on the 4th as well. So far, so good. Any Insanity graduates in here like me?