2»

Replies

• BrofessorPHD
    BrofessorPHD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    come at me brah
  • raywilliams1109
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me! I am doing a blog following my progression to my first bodybuilding show for those who are interested!
  • k_stew_
    k_stew_ Posts: 38
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Requests sent:wink: I especially :heart: my lifting pals!
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'd like some more lifter friends. Ive been making good progress, recently began to focus more on diet. :drinker:
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Same here, always happy to have more friends who are into lifting, particularly people interesting in strength and strength sports, as that's my interest, but I'm not fussy and will accept bodybuilders and anyone else too!
  • CitizenMichael
    CitizenMichael Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm quiet new to lifting and strength training, currently working on getting bf off and muscle on
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ...letting me add them as friends in this group?

I'd like to balance out my FL with some more muscle. Ya dig?

This group isn't very active, so it would be nice to see some of you on my feed for daily motivation and/or when I need some assistance.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing more diaries of individuals bulking, cutting, maintaining. I realize everyone is different, but I still like to see what works for certain individuals in terms of bodybuilding success.

:flowerforyou:

Oh, and if you're asking yourself, "Does she even lift?" Yes. Yes, I do :glasses:

You can add me. I lift 5 days/wk and log my food hear daily, but not always my workouts since the app isn't that user friendly for strength training.
  • Catman50
    Catman50 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me feel free!

More friends, food diaries to get ideas from or just tips and or motivation all appreciated !!

Im training 3x a week, strength / bodybuilding. All new back to it but loving it.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I am currently bulking for the next 3 months. I only track food on here, not exercise cals but it would be nice to have some like minded friends.
  • Dell2u
    Dell2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure, you can add me....
  • Dell2u
    Dell2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not planning any shows until next Spring, but I can certainly help keep your head in the game by motivating you, if you need....} All about being accountable, mainly to yourself... good luck:-)
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    Go for it :) My dairy isn't open but I'm always here for support!
  • BobGoodin
    BobGoodin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any and everybody is welcome to add me.
    Lift on
  • notyourkimmy
    notyourkimmy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have more people on my friends list that lift too
  • SupermanRitz
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Love experimenting with bulking, cutting, intermittent fasting, keto and whatnot. Lift 6x per week
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I have been lifting since January (at maintenance as I was more focused on running) and just recently began my first bulk. Feel free to add me as well.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options

This group isn't very active, so it would be nice to see some of you on my feed for daily motivation and/or when I need some assistance.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing more diaries of individuals bulking, cutting, maintaining. I realize everyone is different, but I still like to see what works for certain individuals in terms of bodybuilding success.

Oh, and if you're asking yourself, "Does she even lift?" Yes. Yes, I do :glasses:

Add away, my friend! I am on all the time offering what encouragement and cheerleading I can to others! I'm just getting into the body building and I could use tips and motivation myself! Let's GO!!
  • JeremyBenn
    Options

im in for the add!!!!