Best websites for Paleo recipes?

Options
butterfli7o
butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
Slowly easing into Paleo here....please recommend your fave recipe websites! I like to cook but am not looking for anything super-hard or time consuming. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    My favorites are: www.paleomg.com, www.elenaspantry.com, www.unrefinedkitchen.com, www.fastpaleo.com, and www.nomnompaleo.com
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Beside the one already mentioned , I like thepaleomom.com. She probably less strict than others, and paleofies things and have kiddy foods. I like her blog and recipes because her life situation is similar to mine: trying to convert a non-paleo husband and have school age kids with digestive issues.

I mainly use my ipad for personal things, and I like to use apps. Although it doesn't have as much recipe as the website , but I paid for the nomnompaleo app for convenience and I like it a lot. Also I end up searching pinterest for paleo recipes more than particular paleo site.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    nomnompaleo
    paleomg
    healthbent
    fastpaleo

and I find ALOT on pinterest
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Nomnompaleo is great and is most like how I eat on a daily basis. I also really like againstallgrain.com (She does have a lot of Paleo treats and baked goods, but there are plenty of meal recipes in there too.) Thedomesticman.com is also excellent, but it should be noted some of his recipes are not "strict" Paleo (though easy enough to customize based on your preferences). Balancedbites.com has a really nice mix of informational articles and recipes.
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just made this last night

http://www.yumstheword.com.au/2013/07/paleo-banoffee-pie-raw-no-bake-vegan.html

banoffee pie!

SO delicious.
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    PaleOMG.com, balancedbites.com and primalpalate.com are my faves!