Secret Eating

Options
VCI1985
VCI1985 Posts: 7 Member
I really am trying to lose weight and my biggest problem is I don't like eating in front of people when they know i'm trying to lose weight, I feel like they are analyzing my choices with 'Oh you're eating a burger but trying to lose weight" look, so i tend to never finish a meal or eat super small portions in front of people. But then late at night, feeling a mix of guilt and loneliness I will stuff my face and I hate it and I know it needs to stop, especially if I want to lose weight.

Replies

• lovetotravel04
    lovetotravel04 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, that's why I hate eating with people at work. Same feeling. I just remember that I've logged in my calories for my lunch/know how much it is and they can go jump. There has to be some way we can get emotions detached from food. It's so hard sometimes.
  • MotherMadamTransformed
    Options
    People should just mind their business, especially if they don't know how we're going about losing the weight!!! That's the good thing about myfitnesspal, we have the choice to enjoy the foods we want, be it a cheeseburger or a turkey patty with low fat cheese... ijs