Surprise Check Up

Options
2»

Replies

• sunraew
    sunraew Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Kia ora and Welcome back, Vahine03!
    Cardio suggestion: If you have a Bike at home, maybe set it up on an Indoor Stationary Resistance Trainer for a burn in front of the TV, or looking out your favourite window?
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I wish I had an Indoor stationary resistance trainer. It'll definitely come in handy. Especially now that it's hurricane season.
  • Zibberroo
    Zibberroo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 100 minutes and 25 seconds, keeping my heart rate up, averaging at 160, peaking at 187. This is down from yesterday, but the twenty minute yoga session is much calmer. I then went on a short walk for 19 minutes and some seconds. I did not eat today until dinner, since I was preoccupied, but I had a healthy dinner. I wanted to have my blend for breakfast and lunch, but that will be tomorrow.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I have done no exercise today, yet. I had a one egg omlet w/turkey crumbles for breakfast and a working lunch of diced chicken with tomato and queso. Dinner will probably be meatballs in sauce with cheese on them.

I might do some working out tonight, its still up in the air.
  • melissat888250
    melissat888250 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Today I had a pear and 1 cup of coffee for breakfast, honey mustard bacon mushroom cheddar jack chicken for lunch, and a green smoothie (kale, spinach, pineapple & yogurt) for dinner. I also drank 7 glasses of water today, which is 24 oz shy of my goal for the day. I spent 45 minutes circuit training and am still ~700 calories shy of where I should be for the day, so I might have a piece of pizza if I get hungry in the next hour. No eating after 8 pm!

I'm trying to work some protein into my breakfast tomorrow, any suggestions besides a quick egg or a spoonful of peanut butter? My personal trainer suggested peanut butter toast but I don't keep any bread in the house.

Thanks!
  • MaryMBacon
    MaryMBacon Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I had a great day, I went to my spinning class at the gym and since I missed it yesterday I did the whole upper and lower body circuit I usually get so bored I only do one or the other but I knew I had to do both and I did.
    :smooched:
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Today I had a pear and 1 cup of coffee for breakfast, honey mustard bacon mushroom cheddar jack chicken for lunch, and a green smoothie (kale, spinach, pineapple & yogurt) for dinner. I also drank 7 glasses of water today, which is 24 oz shy of my goal for the day. I spent 45 minutes circuit training and am still ~700 calories shy of where I should be for the day, so I might have a piece of pizza if I get hungry in the next hour. No eating after 8 pm!

I'm trying to work some protein into my breakfast tomorrow, any suggestions besides a quick egg or a spoonful of peanut butter? My personal trainer suggested peanut butter toast but I don't keep any bread in the house.

Thanks!

Oatmeal? Fish? Interesting enough my nephew eats his oatmeal with peanut butter. I haven't tried it myself so I'm not sure how to rate that. I don't have much around the house but I do make Kale smoothies or Strawberry Smoothies once in a while.

@MaryMBacon Great Job!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Today I am keeping my calories lower and my protein higher. I have not done any of my PT exercises and this is only going to hold me back... And I drank a glass of wine which didn't help either.
  • ladysuperfish
    ladysuperfish Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thursdays are my busiest days of the week, so i will focus on not stressing about every little thing and staying on my eating schedule to avoid letting hunger sneak up on me and thus making bad decisions. I have had an apple for breakfast and will have a serving of Honey Roasted Peanuts around 10am for a snack. For lunch, a tuna salad, which is just 5oz of lite tuna...and a Romaine mix and 2 teaspoons of Lite Zesty Italian dressing. Another apple around 3 or 3:30pm for a snack. I am not sure about dinner. I bowl on a league Thursday nights for 3-3 1/2 hours. 3 games, straight through. That will count for my activity for today along with all the running i do around at work. Drinking lots and LOTS of water also. I have lost 1.8lbs so far this week and i am ECSTATIC!! It's the first 1.8lbs that i've ever lost naturally... no help from any products of any kind, just me and my determination to treat my body better. Seeking balance... one pound at a time. Good luck today all my fellow fighters!