Breakfast

Options
I've been really well with the low-carb thing for about a month now (way longer than I thought I ever could!). I'm actually okay with no bread (my Joseph's pitas still allow me to have a sandwich for lunch, which is amazing for me), pasta, rice, etc. The thing that's honestly the worst for me is not having my cereal for breakfast. I have always been perfectly happy with a bowl of cereal for breakfast every morning (Chex, Cheerios, etc), whereas eggs/bacon/ham have never done a lot for me for breakfast. For the past month, however, I have eaten some variation of eggs and ham (sometimes bacon, but not often) every single morning... it's honestly getting very tiring. :yawn: Any thoughts on other low carb breakfast ideas?

Replies

• hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I asked this a few days ago and got some good suggestions. (A thread below....) I've been eating nuts and cheese. Very delicious!
  • Domane1963
    Domane1963 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm soooooo glad you posted this. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day.... specifically porridge with lashings of cinnamon. I'd rather eat nothing than have bacon and eggs.... I can't face meat first thing, nor cheese. I'm possibly going to try pancakes made with eggs and ground almonds but I'd rather skip breakfast than not have my porridge, if I'm honest......
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    With my blood sugar being stable and satiety in check, I no longer need to eat breakfast. Just coffee with cream and that's it. Never happened to me before - I used to wake up famished.