Three weeks accountability for me

Options
So guys my first week in barley make make it then second week 60% modification with Tanya , past week my third 50 to 40% modification .
Starting weight 221.8 chest 45 waist 46 arm 16 thight30
First weekends 218.8 chest 43 W 46 A15 Tight 30

Second weekends 217.6 chest 42 W44 A15 T29.5
BUT 3rd week ends 219.6 chest 41 W43 A15 T 29
I gained 2 pounds but lost inches
How is everybody doing???

Replies

• thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far nineohseven, thats some great results on the inch loss :)

I am a bit of a scale addict myself and I am becoming slightly disheartened by the lack of movement on the scales so far (I'm only 1.5 weeks into the program) I started on the 04 November. My measurements were pretty good by the end of week 1 and I lost 1.6lb but since STATURDAY week 1 the scales haven't budged so I really need to work on staying off the scales so I don't lose my motivation.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one whos not getting much reaction on the scales but a nice reaction on the measurements anywa. I just hope the scales will soon shift a little.
  • nineohseven
    nineohseven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great idea the bomb4 I planed to stay off the scale because I was kinda worried . I have moved my scale away from the bathroom . Let's keep going we can do this!!!!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love hearing about all the successes here!! The numbers on the scale are not everything - and you WILL see them move if you stick with it and eat healthy. It helps to weigh yourself the same time every day. I know my weight fluctuates 2-3 pounds every day from morning to night.

Throughout my progress, I would go a couple weeks with no scale change, but I know my body IS changing - I see it in my clothes fitting differently. KEEP IT UP!!! Don't ever let the numbers discourage you. If anything, remember how HEALTHY you are getting. :)
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am a week ahead of you all. I just finished week 3. I saw movement on the scale from week 1 and week 2...for week three nothing changed. I even gained a half inch in the waist. I think, for me, I have to pay more attention to my food. I'm busting out the workouts but may not be counting my calories correctly (and I've been skipping days logging so I could possibly be over or under doing it...). Just my thoughts on my progress.
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged ladies. I saw the most change in Beta. Just keep going. You are getting stronger. Remember, NUTRITION IS KEY. Keep your eating clean and be sure you are getting LOTS of protein to fuel your muscles. Carbs are not your enemy - choose good ones from whole grains and veggies. Way to go week 3!!!
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    week 3 day 3 of Alpha - Lower Focus

Not only did I NAIL it! I KILLED IT! (pat myself on the sweaty back!) :drinker:

Hope everyone is doing great!