Running man

Options
2»

Replies

• ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    OMG! I HATE running man. I'm doing the program for the second time starting this week and today is Cardio 1. I am not rushing to get home. I can't wait for Cardio 3. It was my favorite.

Cardio 3 looks crazy hard but I guess because the exercises are only 20 seconds each it probably flies by. I'm still scared to try it in 3 weeks time!
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Running man is evil.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Cardio 3 looks crazy hard but I guess because the exercises are only 20 seconds each it probably flies by. I'm still scared to try it in 3 weeks time!
    [/quote]

I kind of feel like Cardio 2 was worse than 3. It really does fly by and in the second circuit you even skip some of the moves. You wind up doing a lot of the cardio moves throughout the workouts in Phase 3 so it helps when you only have to do them for 20 seconds rather than a minute straight.
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Running Man makes me want to cry. Seriously I get very emotional --they push me to my limit. Weird reaction but there it is.
  • lcbowz
    lcbowz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    And Running Man is in workout 6! I thought I was done with him!!! Cardio 2 kicked my posterior end this morning! I brought my husband coffee this morning after the workout; he looked at me with an inquisitive grin on his face and said, "good workout?" LOL

I also now have 3, 5 and 8 lb weights since she often says, "medium weight" and I only had my light (3) and heavy (5). Now my heavy is 8 lbs. What are you all using and how do you know when you should move up?
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    And Running Man is in workout 6! I thought I was done with him!!! Cardio 2 kicked my posterior end this morning! I brought my husband coffee this morning after the workout; he looked at me with an inquisitive grin on his face and said, "good workout?" LOL

I also now have 3, 5 and 8 lb weights since she often says, "medium weight" and I only had my light (3) and heavy (5). Now my heavy is 8 lbs. What are you all using and how do you know when you should move up?

Jillian uses 3, 5 and 8 through the entire program. I always use the heaviest I can manage. When the heaviest weights I own become easy for certain exercises, I'll go and buy some new heavier ones.
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Haha, my mom seems to hate running man as well. I just don't get it. I hate anything plank or push up related.
  • Happytofu
    Happytofu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I actually only have one set of weights; they're adjustable from 1kg to 5kg. I currently have them at 3kg and I just use them for all the exercises. I don't have the money or space for multiples, and it works for me. I plan to continue with W9-12 after I finish as part of my maintenance and I hope to work up to the full 5kg and then maybe invest in a set of 6kg-10kg.

I like to have them heavy enough that I struggle a little, but I need to be able to complete all the sets without flipping a table in frustrated fury.