Weekly Challenge #1

Options
So I was trying to think of something to keep us motivated and going as a group. I'm going to start a weekly challenge for us starting each Monday (a little late this week). This week i'm going to start with something simple!

This weeks challenge is: Log EVERY bite you eat and drink at least 64 oz. of water EVERY DAY!!!

For me this is harder than you think...I log really well M-F, but lose it on the weekend! Feel free to post here everyday if you met your goal, or at the end of the week. Good luck dietbetters :)

Replies

• shhhmandy
    Options
    I normally do pretty well logging all my food, but I at some point started to have a hard time logging my water intake.
    so water will be my focus this week.
  • laneer75
    laneer75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    When I eat at home I can log easily, but on MTF I eat at the school cafeteria for lunch - that is very challenging to log sometimes. Those meals I have to guestimate.
  • hgdemeter
    hgdemeter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I often slip on the weekends but am pretty good during the work-week.
  • kigermeister
    Options
    I am awful at logging on the weekends....seems to be the time I cheat the most too....yikes!
  • ascjstep
    Options
    I'm pretty good at logging during the week also but really need to work on my water intake! That's my focus for this week.
  • ashanley1
    ashanley1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good challenge!! Thanks for the push :)
  • Irisblossom81
    Irisblossom81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I'm bad about logging, especially if I know I've been off track in what I eat that day. Need to be more accountable!
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    How is everyone doing....I'm struggling with the water...but trying !!! I've definitely drank more water than before, but still could do better!
  • ascjstep
    Options
    Doing somewhat better drinking water I just need to push myself a little harder! :smile:
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    How did everyone do??? This challenge really helped me stay on track this weekend!!! I'm going to keep it up!
  • Zibberroo
    Zibberroo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was good except Sunday. I am not sure which week that falls under. My diet was good, but having a cold assisted in me not regarding this app.