looking for new badass friends/people to add!

Options
lenoar
lenoar Posts: 10 Member
Hey! I've been weight training on and off for about 9 months now but only just got properly into it the past 2 months. I've recently just started logging again as I find it keeps me accountable but would love to see more girls who are striving for strength and general badassery on my feed!
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out as well. Not Badass yet lol...But hopeful :bigsmile:

Add me :flowerforyou:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Feel free to send me a friend request!!
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I love lifting heavy. Feel free to add me.
  • BeCali
    BeCali Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just starting out lifting heavy. Have been losing weight for about 4 months and have used medium weights up until now. Starting heavy weights on Monday. feel free to add me.
  • sdahms83
    sdahms83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm at the gym 5 days a week and try to get in on the weekends when I can, I take a mix of classes from Zumba to Kickboxing. I also have been pushing up the mileage on the treadmill and up to around 6-6.5 miles and added weights.

I'd be happy to add anyone, I feel like a badass gym rat lol
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for over a year now and my trainer has started me on lifting heavy (with a bulk phase soon to begin). Feel free to add me. I would love new friends that lift.
  • TrialAndPear
    TrialAndPear Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started lifting heavy, and I just started on this site as well. Looking for motivation, advice, and support! Can't wait to get stronger!
  • sschneider1202
    Options
    I'm starting back into boxing this coming Monday! Going to be sore but the muscle ache is the best feeling the next day! Feel free to add me!
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me !! I have been focusing mostly on cardio and once a week body weight resistance training (like a boot camp), but I have hit a major plateau.

Monday morning I am starting a new routine where I focus more on lifting weights and less cardio. I am very excited to begin this new routine and am hopeful that I will see results.

:)
  • bahmanygood
    bahmanygood Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Added you! I weight train 3 x per week and I'm looking for friends to help us keep eachother motivated.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    :happy: anyone can friend me

i've been on MFP for while but took a break because of various reasons. i'm starting back at square one. looking forward to getting back to deadlifting over my body weight!
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I don't have access to a gym to lift a lot but I have weights at home and use them to try and get a full body workout. I know it's the way forward and can't believe I wrongly thought cardio was the answer for so many years. Please inspire me to lift heavy :)
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! Love the strength training along with other forms of exercise.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    oops
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am not bad-*kitten* but I am trying to gain my momentum back instead of gaining my weight back and am trying to do it through strength training. Feel free to add me. :)
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add me. I started stronglift 5x5 a couple of weeks ago and I love it and I'm seeing strength and muscle gain already and because I still need to lose a heap of weight I try to do cardio a few times a week too.
  • krush1957
    krush1957 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just found this site. How do you "add" someone?
  • starizzle87
    starizzle87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started as well. Just looking to lose some holiday weight and gain lean muscle long term :) I'm starting with body weight cross training and lifting with crossfit a few times a week. Would love some new friends to share with!
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to increase the intensity of my strength training routine and am trying my first kettlebells class tonight. feel free to add me!
  • tcmom72
    tcmom72 Posts: 32
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Just started weight training seriously. I will be badass one day!