How many Cycles Before

Options
2»

Replies

• jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all those tips Jason, they were good. I was doing the warm-up sets for the first 4 exercises. I must have found a modified version of the workout.

I think AP actually said to warm up for the 1st four in one place, and in another said that even the 4th was optional. I doubt one exercise makes a huge difference, but I've been doing the first three only since my third cycles (and my 1st cycle was more a semi-cycle that I used to zero in on my 10 RM).
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all those tips Jason, they were good. I was doing the warm-up sets for the first 4 exercises. I must have found a modified version of the workout.

I think AP actually said to warm up for the 1st four in one place, and in another said that even the 4th was optional. I doubt one exercise makes a huge difference, but I've been doing the first three only since my third cycles (and my 1st cycle was more a semi-cycle that I used to zero in on my 10 RM).
    Initially it was indeed warmup sets for the first 4 exercises. All Pro changed that to the first 3 because so many people mentioned their OHP suffering because of it. :smile:
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Well that suits me fine, only doing warm-ups on the first 3 sets, so that's what I'll do. Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences with the program and thanks in particular to Jason for all the advice you wrote up. I will definitely stick with the program and work on improving in the areas you have discussed.

I'll hang around the forums and sometime in the future give you guys an update of my progress. I'll use that pic from a few days ago as my before photo :)
  • law1558
    law1558 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump