SHARKS TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Tough week for me. Didn't get as much done as I would've liked to. My younger sister went into labor yesterday at 4 months and lost the baby. We actually got to see him and say goodbye. I had to work today and now have to be on the road by 330am to meet my mother in law. She's taking the kids to Philly for Thanksgiving. And I have to work in the morning too. Hopefully I'll be able to put up some more #s before the deadline.

I forgot to report my situps from Thu. I did 30.

Friday
    10 mins stretching, 3 f&v
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Tough week for me. Didn't get as much done as I would've liked to. My younger sister went into labor yesterday at 4 months and lost the baby. We actually got to see him and say goodbye. I had to work today and now have to be on the road by 330am to meet my mother in law. She's taking the kids to Philly for Thanksgiving. And I have to work in the morning too. Hopefully I'll be able to put up some more #s before the deadline.

Friday

Awww, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...:heart:
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options

Friday

So very sorry to hear this. Thinking of you, your sister and all the family :flowerforyou:
  • jaajh
    Options
    FRIDAY:

WORKOUT: 60 minutes circuit training and cardio (7 miles) then I added 60 minutes of moving boxes (although in reality I spent much of the rest of the day doing this - but with some coffee breaks!) - am making that 6 miles (2 miles for each 20 minutes). Total 13 miles
    Calories burned: according to MFP that is 1166, but that sounds a lot. If tears weigh something, it might be more accurate!!!

REPS: 50 sit-ups and 50 reverse crunches.

STRETCHING: 10 minutes

FRUIT AND VEG: 4

SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE!
  • jaajh
    Options
    This isn't really motivation, but it made me laugh, and I needed that this morning. Hope it makes someone else smile too!

VAZ6Voz.jpg

ENJOY YOUR REST DAY TODAY! BACK TO IT TOMORROW SHARKS!!!!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

Friday

So sorry to hear what you have been going through ... thanks for all your support ... will say a prayer for you and your family.
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY - week 7

#1 WORKOUT MILES: 50 minutes circuit training (502 cals) 6 miles. ( All required w/o miles to do and all walk/run miles done)
    #2 REPS Core zero, SIT-UPS zero (all core reps done / all s/ups done)
    #3 FLEXING 0 mins done (All flexing done)
    #4 Personal: FRUIT/VEGGIES : 6
    & Miles goal: Bettystown to Dun Laoghaire 35.66/35 miles done - REACHED MY DESTINATION :laugh:

STATS ADDED TO SPREADSHEET
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    NOTE: I MAY HAVE SATURDAY W/O BY 10PACIFIC TIME...IF IT COUNTS. I'LL POST BY 9 (12 MY TIME).
    WEDNESDAY
    WORKOUT 120 minutes (6 miles, 558 cals) ALL w/o miles
    REPS 50 crunches, 50 leglifts, 50 woodcutters, 50 birddogs
    SIT-UPS 40
    FLEXING 10 minutes
    FRUIT/VEGGIES 1 Peppers & onions, 1c pumpkin, 1c broccoli (4 servings total)

THURSDAY
    WORKOUT 120 minutes (6 miles, 558 cals) ALL w/o miles
    120 min on the fence (6 w/o miles)
    REPS 50 crunches, 50 leglifts, 50 birddogs
    SIT-UPS 40
    FLEXING 10 minutes
    FRUIT/VEGGIES strawberries, salad, carrots (3 servings total)

FRIDAY
    WORKOUT 120 minutes (6 miles, 558 cals)
    120 min on the fence (6 w/o miles) ALL w/o miles
    REPS 50 crunches, 50 woodcutters, 50 birddogs
    SIT-UPS 20
    FLEXING 5 minutes
    FRUIT/VEGGIES tomatoes, peppers & onions, salad (3 servings total)

15/35 Na Su M T
    55/60 5/Su 10/M 10/T 10/W 10/TH 10/F
    BH & GH yes Su M T W TH F
    4/7 Support Post (below)
    5/5 Smack Talk to Tigers (posted Su)

I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF US! If you get back what you put into it, we should get STARS!!!!
  • nonnalynn
    Options
    Mary, TUESDAY I *only* did 9 miles. I broke it down as 7w/o and 2 actual....sorry that drops our #s. I cannot access the spreadsheet. Sorry I didn't see all question before today.

Who has a sore midsection besides me?
  • jaajh
    Options
    Thanks Donna! All entered (and Tuesday corrected).

And yes, I am so proud of us too :bigsmile:

And only another 22 miles and we will have hit team target. Not heard from Kate all week, so if she shows us before the deadline, we could be OK!

In any event, SHARKS HAVE DONE AMAZINGLY WELL THIS WEEK!
  • kvonjohn
    Options
    last minute

45 min kenpo x= 5.4 miles

652 calories
  • jaajh
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE!

Just need Kate to check in!!!!!!
  • jaajh
    Options
    Bacon? Thanks...I'd love some!

Thursday:

workout miles: 4 (40 min yoga)
    actual miles: 2 (40 min walk with my 12-yr-old)
    stretch: 10 min
    core reps: 125
    sit-ups: 40 (not at one time! 2x20! - yes, Melissa, these are horrid!)
    fr/veg: NO...only two...I'm having a starchy carb (& tequila) kinda day! OK?

Yeah...I'm thinking Saturday's weight will probably be better! :noway: :laugh:

Pam - I changed your miles on Thursday. You had already done 2 actual miles before Thursday so you only needed one more. I therefore added that one to the actual and made your Thursday workout miles 5 not 4. Might as well get all the team workout miles we can! :bigsmile:

@ Mary - I did the same to your Monday one!

And while we still needed 15.52 miles to reach our goal, we are close (currently the closest team to the goal ... but that might change if not everyone has posted!) SO WELL DONE SHARKS!!!
  • nonnalynn
    Options
    I think my Tuesday calories went uncharted...hard to read from my wee phone. If true, it was 842 calories (listed on page 10 of this thread...) From what I see, we are cooking!
  • pamcuster
    Options
    Well, we sure covered quite a bit of miles this week!

We are the BEST!!!
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Hey sharks I was out of the house all day yesterday and totally spaced the weigh in!!! :( so sorry hopenits not too late ill post here and the weight page 209
  • jaajh
    Options
    Hey sharks I was out of the house all day yesterday and totally spaced the weigh in!!! :( so sorry hopenits not too late ill post here and the weight page 209

I just put it on the chart for you. I don't think Sheri minds too much if you are a little late. You are not up for elimination and we expect you to be gaining a little! But good to record so that she knows you are still contributing to our team and wanting to continue.
  • jaajh
    Options
    Well done Sharks! FOUR of us in the top ten again :bigsmile: :bigsmile: VERY proud of us :heart:

So this week is easier and noone will be eliminated IF THEY COMPLETE. But let's not get relaxed. Keep up the great work Sharks.

I have had a very busy day, so will post more tomorrow, but here is my motivation for today:

QNkU5x7.jpg
  • kvonjohn
    Options
    When asked about the success of a shark, just say

shebelieved_zps442e35d2.jpg
  • pamcuster
    Options
    Yeah, four in the top ten again...we are really something else!

I seem to be on a mission this weekend to see just how many calories I can consume; I don't know what my problem is! Actually, I have a theory that maybe I just *need* to eat more for...ummmm...recovery or something. I'm just hoping a little breather won't affect my weight *too* much...although the week heading into Thanksgiving is NOT a good time to be on this kick!
    My dad and stepmom are coming into town on Tuesday and staying with us until Saturday, so there will be a lot more food around ALL WEEK!
    :noway:

But I'm a SHARK...I believe I can get through this, so I'm gonna get through it! (And hopefully not come out five pounds heavier on the other side! lol!)

GOOOO US!!!