Does anyone know how to fix this??

Options
I updated my caloric intake goals today in MFP because I've been losing weight and I want to make sure I'm hitting the right levels. Well, I changed it and of COURSE it changed the levels in all of my past diary entries as well, which makes it look like I've been going over on calories this whole time. Does anybody know if there's a way to change the date range or something so that the new goals will only apply to my entries going forward? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• Tevenie
    Options
    I don't think so. this is something that comes up on the feedback board all the time. It is very irritating.
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Tevenie is right as far as I know unfortunately.
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. Very annoying.
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey D! That does suck! I know that as I go through my weight loss I will eventually need to lower my daily caloric goals. This will skew all the previous hard work and dedication that came before.

I REALLY wonder if any of the MFP web masters actually monitor the suggestion board. If they do, they don't seem to respond to any suggestions, good or bad. Very Irritating!
    :huh:
  • puckertoe
    puckertoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem when I have big calorie days. When mountain biking for 4-6 hours I increase my intake of fats and with that the totals at the botom of the food diary automaticallly tell me I need more carbs, so it always looks like I've under eaten carbies for the day with aa green number that i haven't eaten. But the numbers are really all that matter I suppose