Week 2 Day 1

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Today I did:

Focus T25 Gamma Week 4 Day 1 : The Pyramid
Followed by Day 25 of the Ab Challenge (105 Sit-ups, 160 Crunches, 60 Leg Raises and a 95 Second Plank)

Woo Hoo! Happy Monday Ladies!

Replies

• genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Have an a amazing week all!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome to Week 2 Day 1 of our 5 week Challenge. Happy Monday and let's do this!! i have Gamma RIP'T UP on the schedule for this morning. Everyone have a great day and I look forward to your posts!!
  • Su1ly
    Su1ly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Lifted yesterday so today I did the bike and yoga. Feeling great. 34 days left til 30. Down 8 lbs since I started. Do you guys eat the deficit recommended by mfp? I calculated my tdee and have actually been losing a lot faster when I am eating more. I don't feel like I'm starving either :)
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Working out over the weekend is really helping with my momentum going into this week. Looking forward to the inches going in and the pounds melting away. Setting a goal this week to stick to rest of my workout schedule strictly, keep eating as clean as possible and see if a pound will come this week. I am feeling great and fitting into clothes slowly in my closet that have been collecting dust from non-use for many months and seasons LOL :-). Feeling fabulous at work and real cute today as I see my body taking shape. Its like I see the framework coming in like a buidling structure during construction and now I am building on that for the foundation to start soldifying and laying the bricks down for my awesome NEW BODY/HOME. Wow I must feeling metaphorical this morning :-)

I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC week and really kicks some butt!!!!

The body will follow where the mind leads it :wink:
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team! I had a bad food weekend with a bunch of family in town and lots of activities surrounding food. I am doing great today and have every bite of food planned out. I have a Zumba class tonight. I have a potluck on Wednesday at work and I am doing most of the cooking on Thursday so those two days will not be great but I have worked them into my schedule.

I hope everyone has a supercharged Monday through Wednesday in prep for this weekend.

Tanya
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. The key this week with all of the temptations are to stay focused as much as possible. Shaun T had posted this morning that if you make it 1/2 of your normal intake of food this week you should treat yourself on Thursday with no guilt and no worries. It's something to think about. Take care and have a great day!
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I didnt do so well last week but this week I plan on getting back into it. so far today I did half of Jillian Michaels 6 pack abs in 6 weeks and Im also gonna do one of the ab work outs from Enviga on you tube
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. The key this week with all of the temptations are to stay focused as much as possible. Shaun T had posted this morning that if you make it 1/2 of your normal intake of food this week you should treat yourself on Thursday with no guilt and no worries. It's something to think about. Take care and have a great day!
    I read that this morning too!! What a great idea ...I am so glad I finally liked his FB page!! I love his posts!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good morning going to c25k week 4 day 1 today.
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

I have four days in a row of staying below my calorie limit!!!!!!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Today I did Ab Sculpt and Fat Burning Cardio. Yesterday was my rest day and on Saturday I swapped out my DVD's for nearly 3 hours of raking leaves at our mountain home. Even today my arms feel like they are going to fall off but I sure did love being outside in the fresh air!!