NOVEMBER CHALLENGE!

Options
miranda823
miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
I'm trying to be motivated to make it through the holidays. Please join me. :)

My goal is to drink 8 cups (at least) of water per day and to stay under my calorie goal. I'd like to lose 7 lbs this month. I also really need to mentally prepare myself for Thanksgiving so it won't completely derail me.

Add your goals!

NOV SW: 265.4
11/6/13: 263.4

Replies

• funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    SW: 370
    CW: 227
    GW: 135

My goals for this month:

1) Continue to track my calories
    2) Stick with the lifestyle change
    3) Try new recipes with a little more spice and flavor
    4) Lose another 4 pounds by December 1st.
    5) Increase my exercise.

I try to not let the holidays stress me out. I just take a little of everything and normally I'm either right at calories or a little over.
  • miranda823
    Options
    Well I've been struggling so far, but today feels like a positive day. I'm back up to 265, but I'm not going to get discouraged. I can do this! I've decided to skip weigh in this week and just bust my butt to get back down.
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am just struggling period. I have reset all my goals and erased all my 'lbs lost' so I could stop seeing failure in my face each time I logged on.

I agree with you Miranda - today is a positive day and I am there with you. I went to the gym and found I gained 7 lbs. Well I stared at the number and said 'at least it is not 10' but the reality is I gained. So I am determined to get my groove back.

Good luck to everyone joining this thread. My goal for the week is to log the entire week.
  • miranda823
    Options
    NOV SW: 265.4
    11/6/13: 263.4
    11/24/13: 265

Still bouncing around.