Hi from W.A looking for some suportive Aussie Friends :-)

Options
Hi, I'm married, a busy mum of four and also run a photography business in my own time.
Used mfp about 2 years ago and successfully lost 13kg. But after injuring both ankles I have put it all back on and some!
But I'm back and determined to give it another go. Wanting to lose as much as possible by 1Feb as I am going to be bridesmaid for one of my best friends, and 1Feb is dress fitting date. Ultimately I want to lose 22kg all up, but taking it one step at a time. My injuries do limit what exercise I can do now.
If there's any Aussie's out the that want to add me please do, looking for active supportive friend who I can also support in return

Replies

• CaitlinR85
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm also from WA and looking to make some friends on here for mutual motivation and support :)

I have 50kgs to lose so I will be here a little while. :)

Best of luck to you all!
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, another west aussie here :) best of luck! feel free to add me :)
  • salsasally
    salsasally Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Request sent!

I'm from Melbourne and love the accountability and support on here. We can do this! :)
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm a West Aussie too so feel free to add me.
  • jemmina86
    Options
    Another from WA here! I've just started on my fitness pal so would love some friends to share the journey and for moral support!
  • traycharry
    traycharry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, im in Melbourne. Add me if you wish
  • aleeshah10
    Options
    Hello I'm from Perth and also looking for some MFP friends.. Feel free to add me :)