Hungry!

Options
So I am 5 weeks out from surgery today and even though I seem to be doing really good I have been hungry all day!
I have had more then 60g of protein today and 70oz of water so I should not be hungry but I am or at least I feel like I am.
Has anyone else ever had this happen?? This is the first time since the surgery I have ever had this feeling, and it's not the best :(

Replies

• DebbysJourney
    DebbysJourney Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    No sorry, I guess I'm really lucky. I'm 6 weeks out! I don't get near the protein or water in that you do, but can't say I feel hungry much. Sometimes a little. My dr even says only eat if your hungry, but I feel like I need to eat "something" 3 times a day. i really struggle with the water. I would tell you to drink more, but you already are. I wish I had a better answer for you. :/
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Before surgery my psyc made me do a list if alternative strategies to do when hunger(head hunger) strikes. Boiled down it comes to have a bite of protein(solid) and then take a walk, or at least change your activity from whatever you were doing when the hunger thought struck.