My next goal is...

Options
Zibberroo
Zibberroo Posts: 31 Member
What are some of your immediate goals that you are aiming for?

I am aiming for the 100 pounds lost mark and the 102.5 halfway mark.
I am also looking forward to fitting in pants that are the next size down.

Replies

• ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Current goal is to reach 299, 308 this morning!
  • Irisblossom81
    Irisblossom81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down on pants size. Sorry if this posted twice. I posted from my phone this morning, but I don't see anything here now.
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    My most immediate goal is to be down 30 lbs total by xmas/new years. :) I am at 19lbs right now. :)
  • laneer75
    laneer75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My immediate goal is to keep consistent with my exercise routine and eating habits -- but then also not beat myself up if I misstep.
    Also, my bf is coming for a few days this coming week ... so that will be a real challenge to eat well and do my exercise while he's here.
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    I want to get to my pre-baby weight . I need to lose about 10 more lbs to be there!
  • donjessop
    Options
    295 for my Doctor's appointment next week. Just under 5 pounds to go.
  • yogakitty2014
    Options
    After this week's official weigh in my next goal is to maintain my weight until after December 12th when I take my North American Veterinary Licensing Exam. After that I'm going to join another 4 week dietbet for another 4%!
  • verifiedvalerie
    verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Looking to be in one-derland by Round 2 weigh out. 12.4 more lbs left to go!

I'm also working on thinking less and just doing. I still have a tendency to get in my own head a fair bit while working out (even when I'm not working out, honestly) - I'm making a solid effort to just let go and be.
  • ascjstep
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a size in pants and be in them by Christmas! I also hope to be at my round two goal by then if not before :happy: