10 Pounds Lost

Options
When those first 10 pounds are shed, share your victory here! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I was soooo excited to step on the scale today and see that I had lost my first 10 pounds well actually 11 pounds. Really do enjoy being a part of this group as it keeps you motivated for the next goal. 20 here I come!!!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • NettiH
    NettiH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's great, Melissa! What are you doing to celebrate? Might I suggest.... an obnoxious touchdown dance?
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! And I totally second the touch down dance.. and a video :wink::laugh:
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. I guess I thought we were keeping track of the first 10 since we started the group. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I just thought that was why we used our current weight from the start day of group.

Everyone's doing great so far............obviously.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. I guess I thought we were keeping track of the first 10 since we started the group. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I just thought that was why we used our current weight from the start day of group.

Everyone's doing great so far............obviously.

Ditto. I don't want to start the group by posting on the 10 and 20 pound loss threads. I want the NEXT 10 and 20 and so on till i lose another 50.

I admit i was confused too since the group just started. I am feeling a bit like a failure if people have already lost 10! Tell me it isn't so!!????????
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I've lost one pound since we started the group on Monday. I won't celebrate a 10 until my little weight slider thingie says 20 lbs. lost. I might just beat the rest of you guys and gals though. Haha, I started a circuit training class tonight.............OMG, it's really hard and I burned a million or so calories...........actually about 500 according to my trainer. But, I also swam this morning so y'all are warned.

I'll be back to this page in 9 pounds.
  • weezie1206
    weezie1206 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    reached my first 10 lbs!!!:happy:
  • NettiH
    NettiH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations! Make sure you celebrate :)
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I guess no one else is still around but I am posting here anyway, I am now down 12.5 lbs, just hit the 10 pound plus loss today.