As Soon....

Options
.....as November passes by, how have you done?

I have to say, that I´m proud of myself. Just binged once and had lots of sports and very healthy eating.

If I could hold on this for the next few month, I´ll made it I think. Well.....hope so :)

Replies

• sandeerah
    Options
    Well done. You should be super proud.

As for me... FAIL! But I will keep on keeping on.

Cheers
  • MsMischief
    MsMischief Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did absolutely rubbish. My goal for December is keeping a planned food menu and sticking to it.
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    I did rubbish too! ....., but gotta keep keeping on!!! :drinker:
    My plan for December is to try and stick to my goals, and if I do, have a little blow out come Christmas day! :bigsmile:
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ok... I did very badly in November. I had like 10 binge/ way overeating days. :sad:

One positive thing tho... I discovered the Leslie Sansone Walk At Home videos on YouTube and have been doing a 2 mile (30 minutes) walk most days!

SO.. November was a crap month for eating, but I got into a better workout routine! So I think all in all, November was just a wash.

I have joined a 90 Day Challenge group on here, and my goal is to lose about 20-30 pounds by March 1ts! I have to weigh in weekly and do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day for at least 3 days. I plan on doing my 2 mile walk 4 days a week tho. :happy:

I hope everyone else did better than me!!!
    Nix
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My November boiled down to 5/30 over eating days.

Hoping I can make December even better! =)