Kettlbell Routine

Ok so I found this website called livefitrevolution.org. Its free so I joined. Its all kettlbell workouts for each week with videos and a way to print out the workout.

Anyhow, I do two workouts at a time instead of just one. For example I did week one and two together last week. And now this week I am doing week 2 and 3. It gives me a full 60 minute workout. I will paste my workout below. Tell you what...it really does kick my butt!

1. Swing Warm-Up 5 sets – 20, 25, 30, 25, 20

2. Swing/Clean/Squat/Press Ladder (5/side, then 4, 3, 2, and 1)

3. One-Arm Deadlift 1 set of 10/side

4. Chest Press, Turkish Get-Up 1 set of 10/side, 5/side

5. One-Arm Deadlift, Row, Windmill 1 set of 10/side, 10/side, 10/side

6. Chest Press, Turkish Get-Up 1 set of 10/side, 5/side

7. One-Arm Deadlift, Row, Windmill 1 set of 10/side, 10/side, 10/side

8. Swing/Snatch Ladder (5/side, then 4, 3, 2, and 1)

9. Swing/Catch/Squat/Press 1 set of 20

1. Swing Warm-Up 5 sets (20, 25, 30, 25, and 20)

2. Lunge Ladder (5 each side, then 4, 3, 2, and 1)

3. Chest Press, Sit-Up 2 sets of 10/side, 10

4. Alternating Hand Swing 1 set of 20/side

5. One-Arm Deadlift, Row, One-Arm Press 2 sets of 10/side, 10/side, 10/side

6. Alternating Hand Swing 1 set of 20/side

7. Turkish Get-Up 1 set of 5/side
- Cool-down stretches - - Cool-down stretches -

Replies

• thanks for sharing the site ... like having multiple options ... there is not just one way to workout with KB
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Thank you, I've been looking for new workout suggestions. i'm getting some heavier bells for my birthday, can't wait!
  • Yes definitely check it out. It has weekly workouts, show you how to do the exercises and has real people doing the workouts. The only reason I do two at a time is because I want a longer workout! :)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    How heavy is your kettlebell?

Your double workout thing seems like overkill, providing you are working with a bell of the correct weight and your form is excellent.
  • I pay close attention to form. I am using an 18lb kettlebell now. In the beginning when I was first learning I started with a 10 pound ball. And yes it does seem like overkill....its definitely a tough workout. But I love it.
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Thanks for this site. I've been looking for a structured kettlebell workout, and this is perfect. Too lazy to make my own plans, so following this is great!
  • 79smudge
    79smudge Posts: 26 Member
    bumping to find later!