Body Revolution Results

Options
I debated about whether I wanted to share before and after photos because I still have a long way to go and they are just embarrassing. I gained so much motivation by looking at the success stories on here that I thought I should share. Again, I have a long way to go so there are no rock hard bicep or ab pictures like there may be on an infomercial so please be kind :O).

I started on 8/26. I did not follow JM's meal plan. I just stuck with what MFP gave me and ate back my exercise calories. I started at 169.8 and am 5'1. My ultimate goal was to lose 20 lbs. I was so close so it was a little disappointing to be 0.4 lbs away. Still happy with my loss though.

I am not sure how much I trust my measurements but I did my best to be accurate.

Here are my losses:

Weight: -19.6 lbs
Waist: -4 inches
Hips: -4 inches
Belly Button: -2 inches
Chest: -3.5 inches
Arm: -1.5 inches
Thigh:-2 inches
Calf: -1 inch

Total Inches:-18 inches

ResultsFront.jpg

I do not look as pregnant anymore (I am not)

ResultsSide.jpg

ResultsBack.jpg

I plan on doing another round starting January 6.

Replies

• noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Wow, you results are great!
    You look amazing, the shoulders, the legs, your tummy has changed a lot.
    And your posture!!

Awesome job! Congratulations! Let's celebrate! :drinker:
  • paularhiatt
    paularhiatt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for sharing your results, they definitely help keep me motivated!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!!!
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That's great!! You should be very proud.
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    These results are absolutely amazing and it's just as amazing that you made it through this insane program! So congratulations! :)
  • ngraysmith
    ngraysmith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow - your results are incredible! And congrats on finishing Phase 3. I just started Phase 2 and frankly, can't imagine what Phase 3 is like - you are awesome!
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Amazing work girl! Can really see the differences.
  • kelbelll83
    Options
    Those are great results and I would be really proud if I were you. Good Job!!
    I'm on week 10 and I've lost weight & inches but the before & after pictures I took are horrible. I can't see a difference in them.
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! You really can see the differnece in your legs, tummy, butt and sides. Well done!!!
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you look great! great job and the kick start I need to get going with this again... :) thanks!
  • pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Look how much tighter your legs are!
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Those are fantastic results. Well done, you can really see a big difference you should be very proud of your results!