December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• Stephnsnyder
    Stephnsnyder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in for 40 this month. Last month I was sick and didnt make my goal, so this time I am upping it by 10 miles.
    Dec. 1 - 1 mile
    Dec. 2 - 1 mile

exercise.png
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Signed up for my first half at the end of April! Following the sub 2:30 plan from Runkeeper which has me set to run more than 70 Miles this month. Gulp! That's going to be ambitious for me! :ohwell:

12/1 - 4.1 on Treadmill

exercise.png
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    December 2, 2013...........2.64 miles

exercise.png
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Couldn't make my goal for November due to dramatically increased hours at work, so I will drop it a bit for December--60 miles. Come January/February I will try to bump it back up again.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

View (but not edit) at this address:

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU

....and a huge CONGRATS for making their NOVEMBER GOAL goes out to MAASMOM2, HELLBENT_HEIDI and WALTERSRO2012!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:

FLANARY888 - Still a great effort even without making goal! That's more miles than I move most* months! :flowerforyou:

WHEREISMYCOFFEE - Not too late to add your miles at all. I usually watch the previous month's thread for 5 or 6 days to watch for late posts. No worries! You can always message me or one of the other Group Moderators too.

SUHLEENA - Geocaching is fun! I do that with my boys when we go camping at the State Parks here in Minnesota! :smile:

TIME2LOSEWEIGHT - If you're still having trouble with your ticker, go back to the Group's home page and scroll down to find the FAQ link. There's a whooooole lot of info in there about Tickers. :bigsmile:

Sending out a warm welcome to all the new participants joining us for the first time! Hope you find this as helpful as many of us old-timers do! :happy:

About to close the books on Novermber, another hugely successful month!!! Way to go, Movers!! :flowerforyou:

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hi Dave. When I copy and paste the address you provided-
    This is what I get:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

Which is why I say I can't access...
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    2,0 miles on the exercise bike at home today, making my December total 2.0 miles.

Well. it's a start.
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options

....and a huge CONGRATS for making their NOVEMBER GOAL goes out to MAASMOM2, HELLBENT_HEIDI and WALTERSRO2012!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:

Thanks Dave :flowerforyou: Nothing like taking it to the wire :bigsmile:
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Better day :)

exercise.png
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    12-1 Bike Trainer 28.5
    12-2 Bike Trainer 13.1

Total 41.6

Is there a way to see your last post in a/this group? I used to copy them from the "last forum posts" on my profile page...but the group posts do not seem to show up there.
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    1.41 miles today

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Will still push for the usual 1000 miles, but have some severe weather on its way over

01-12: 91.06 miles
    02-12: 50.33 miles
    December miles: 141.39

YTD miles: 14442
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I was over my goal of 80 in Oct. by a few miles, Didn't make my Nov. goal of 90 as I started a new workout program which is more strength training, I'm going to set my December goal at 60 miles as I will still be doing the strength training program which doesn't give me much extra time for a ton of Cardio as I try and save my nights for my family so I get my workouts in right away in the morning before my kiddos get up and off to school and me off to work!! Cheers to all the December goals!! :drinker:

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Due to the fact that its winter, dark, cold and holdiays plus given that I've had two months of not making goal, I am dropping my goal down to 175 miles for Dec.
  • For today:

exercise.png
  • postolache
    postolache Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've just joined this group today.

For a person that until few weeks ago walked only from home-> car and car->office and back, I'll set my goal to 100km.

This week, even it is freezing here 0C, i've decided to walk to work and back.

Dec 2 - 2.58km + 3.66km = 6.24km

exercise.png
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Please could you put me down for 100 miles?
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Didn't really plan to cycle today as i played tennis in the AM, but so glad i did! Great ride---

December 2nd - 20 miles
    December to date - 39.2 miles
    To Go 280.8 miles
    Goal 320 miles

Get kickin @Ss movers - you can do it!
  • redneckbride
    redneckbride Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    0.5 miles today!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    12-1 Bike Trainer 28.5
    12-2 Bike Trainer 13.1

Total 41.6

Is there a way to see your last post in a/this group? I used to copy them from the "last forum posts" on my profile page...but the group posts do not seem to show up there.
    BUTTERS1 - Sorry, but I don't really know another way. I was hoping* that it still listed posts by clicking on the

<----blue numbered link right here

beneath our profile pics, but *sigh*, it doesn't. MFP still has a little programming work left to do I guess. :)

Dave
This discussion has been closed.