Optional mini-challenge: Week #1

Options

Replies

• clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Today I had my leftover soup instead of breaking open a new can and eating the whole thing.
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I went to a yummilicious restaurant & instead of ordering a sandwich & fries, I ordered a half salad & soup :smile:
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I wasn't paying attention so here is mine for two days
    Dec 2 no wine with dinner
    Dec3 chose to eat my greek yogurt at work over the the box of donuts someone brought to work.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I am doing all these as they come and then continue through the month of Dec. Lets go and create some good habits!
    Dec. 1 - No candy(had Banana) Dec 2nd, Cant handle a 1 a day banana. Still no candy!
    Dec 2 - Cut creamer in coffee from 2 Tbls to 2 teas.
    Dec 3 - No candy, creamer still at 2 teas, and not stevia for my coffee! Woot woot woot!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Dec. 4

We received a big box of yummy cookies from one of our vendors last night. I had my husband put them in the freezer (unopened) this morning so we can save them for a party we're having on the 22nd.
  • alondria
    Options
    I will have no coffee this week because of the sugar I want to put in it.
  • Julie61ann
    Julie61ann Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I ate out at Famous Dave's, looked at the menu ahead of time and made good choices!
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Dec 4 I drank hot green tea vs going and getting a latte didn't sleep much last night
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal instead of cereal :smile:
  • NiccoleG
    NiccoleG Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I took a long... nap after work today! When I''m tired, I tend to binge on junk food and make overall bad food choices. Whew! Made it through day 4!
  • Bebubble
    Options
    I am doing all these as they come and then continue through the month of Dec. Lets go and create some good habits!
    Dec. 1 - No candy(had Banana) Dec 2nd, Cant handle a 1 a day banana. Still no candy!
    Dec 3 - No candy, creamer still at 2 teas, and not stevia for my coffee! Woot woot woot!
    Dec 4 - graham crackers instead of cookies.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: We have got a bunch of pretty smart cookies in this group!!! Oh wait, not cookies....bad choice of words!! :laugh:

EVERYONE IS MAKING GREAT SMALL CHANGES THAT WILL GIVE YOU GREAT BIG RESULTS!!! AWESOME!!! :drinker:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Today I abstained from chips at work and chose to eat my frozen veggies and some almonds that I brought :)
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    ok so I ate at Mcdonald with my son....no mayo and no bun with the grilled chicken or what ever it is haha...
  • LifesAStage
    Options
    Yesterday, we got some Omaha Steak stuff in the mail :) Yippee! Mostly healthy foods like steaks and chicken breasts. So we'll be eating well the next week or so!

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!! Last year of my 20's. I plan on sticking to my fast (today is a fast day for me) and enjoying the Shari's Berries my hubs got TOMORROW... when I can eat regularly. The holidays tend to be when I binge eat bc of b-days and Christmas... it feels great knowing that I'm not doing that this year :)
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Today should be easy, I'm burning a lot of calories with a big swim this morning and an hour circuit class tonight. I actually had to add some extra food into my day...............LOL

Tomorrow we head up north to a wedding though so the next three days will be my challenge. I'll be walking every day and tracking so hopefully I'll do alright. We had a trip in November as well and I managed and even lost a little weight.
  • Bebubble
    Options
    Dec 4 - graham crackers instead of cookies.
    Looked all day to change something. I am finding I do not eat the same everyday. So All I can say is I exercised my butt off today
    Dec 5 - Work hard one day of the week! Instead of a steady amount?? LOL!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Yesterday, we got some Omaha Steak stuff in the mail :) Yippee! Mostly healthy foods like steaks and chicken breasts. So we'll be eating well the next week or so!

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!! Last year of my 20's. I plan on sticking to my fast (today is a fast day for me) and enjoying the Shari's Berries my hubs got TOMORROW... when I can eat regularly. The holidays tend to be when I binge eat bc of b-days and Christmas... it feels great knowing that I'm not doing that this year :)

AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou: You should be so proud of yourself!! You are definitely on the right track...and let me tell ya girl....this weight gets harder to lose the more out of those 20's you are!! :laugh:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Today should be easy, I'm burning a lot of calories with a big swim this morning and an hour circuit class tonight. I actually had to add some extra food into my day...............LOL

Tomorrow we head up north to a wedding though so the next three days will be my challenge. I'll be walking every day and tracking so hopefully I'll do alright. We had a trip in November as well and I managed and even lost a little weight.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! REALLY?? You got this!!! :bigsmile:
  • codycsweet
    Options
    I stayed away from the chocolate covered pretzels at work. I did have a very small amount of a popcorn ball