**INSANITY "Friend Me" Thread**

Options

Replies

• Nikkilb23
    Nikkilb23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today I started my 5th week of Insanity, the recovery week. Looking for workout friends!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I started my INSANITY workout today. It was the fit test!
    I have done Insanity in the past a long while back but need to get back on track because I did see awesome results with it but had fallen off the wagon and now I am ready to get back on!!!!!!
  • _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity on Monday. I did it for almost a month back in the summertime then let life get in the way. I'm using this weekend to plan my meals, shop for food, and continue my normal exercise routine.

Feel free to add me!
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying it to be honest! I didn't think I would but the difference in my fitness level after just over a month is incredible.

Week 5 round 1.

Feel free to add me!
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Month 2 has started for me and as exhausting as it is ... I totally enjoyed it. Shaun T really kicks it up a notch.
  • mmargarette
    mmargarette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hi friend me please! currently restarting Insanity because I wasn't able to finish it the first time. day 3 today!
  • Jkalenkoski
    Options
    Just finished my recovery week for insanity and starting month 2 tomorrow. I am extremely nervous for month 2 and I have watched the video, but still don't know if I am ready for it. So far I have lost a bunch of inches from everywhere and I'm down 13 pounds and it's amazing. I really hope that month 2 sheds the rest of the weight off I'm looking to lose and then onto round 2 or try something like T25 or the asylum. If anyone has any tips for month 2 and the max weight loss/muscle build with it please let me know!!! good luck everyone!!!
  • missvaleriekay24
    missvaleriekay24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    starting insanity over today. did it this past summer for a month and quit because i was happy with my size. lost a bunch of inches but no weight when i did it.
  • julie90alicea
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 3 of Insanity and I am so excited to get home to do my workout. The workout are hard and sometimes I want to cry in the middle of them but when I finish I feel so amazing! Like I accomplished something great! Because the insanity workouts are so hard it makes me want to watch what I eat so I'm not ruining what I just did! I'm tasking it one day at a time but so far I love it. Shaun T is very motivating and it makes me feel not alone when you see the other people in the video needing to rest. This program is insane but it takes you to another level of fitness. I am so excited to see my body transform!
  • OrchidIsle
    OrchidIsle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for some Insanity friends to workout with :-) Newbie and hopeful that I will succeed! Thanks a bunch!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Insanity this Sunday, February 16. I'm looming for other MFP who are starting or will be starting shortly so send me a message this applies to you.
  • youngmavv
    youngmavv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I've decided to finally use the community section of this app. I just started week 2 and did the second fit test today. I saw some gains today which is encouraging. I'm not seeing huge gains visually yet. However, I am feeling a difference physically.

Good luck to everyone.
  • supremescience7
    Options
    Hotep

Im new to the site and have been on here for almost 1 week. I am currently on my last 2 days of the insanity deluxe package!!!! Ive been getting really strong off of this program and sunday is my final fit test!!!! Congrats to all who is digging deeper!
    Friend me lets get it in!!!

Shem Hotep
    SupremeScience7
  • supremescience7
    Options
    Hotep

best advice is keep good form, dont press pause, and when ur shoulders are burning and u want to give up get a few more reps thats how u dig deep. it will be tough but youve gotten this far so u got this.
    For max weight lost i found that just walking... yes thats right just walking for 45 mins to an hr a day helps that shed weight.
    keep it up ur almost done

Shem Hotep
  • bluebleu27
    bluebleu27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! smile I plan on starting Insanity next week. I'm just gonna warm-up my body this week with Jillian's Ripped in 30 since I've lost motivation these past few weeks and ended up skipping my workout schedules. :ohwell:

I've completed Jillian's 30 day shred and tried Ripped in 30 but never finished. I hope I can push through with Insanity for 2 months with your support and added encouragement. That's why I joined the group.

This the first time I've ever posted anything on MyFitnessPal, so, please do add me as I don't have any friends here. I'm looking forward to getting fit with you guys! :smile:
  • madmanmk
    madmanmk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just started week 2 add me pls
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just finished week one of month two of Max 30. Please feel free to add me.
  • laitdecoco
    laitdecoco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I got up to Week 3 of Month 2 of the Insanity programme. Didn't count calories, just watched portions and ate clean for 80% of the time. I don't own a scale so I can't tell how much weight I lost, but people commented on my weight loss and I noticed that my clothes fitted better.

Then I went on a week long holiday, went all out on food and what's worse, I fell off the Insanity bandwagon (it's been 3 weeks and counting). Seeing as the wounds are still fresh so to speak, I'm planning to hop right back on it by restarting Month 2 tomorrow. Only this time, I have MyFitnessPal to keep my eating goals in check.

tl;dr: Did 7 weeks of Insanity, lost weight, stopped Insanity for 3 weeks, gained it all back, will restart Month 2 tomorrow (April 2015).

DIG DEEPER Y'AAAALLLLL ... and add me :)
  • KelliJacks
    Options
    Just started insanity yesterday and would love to add friends beginning the program at the same time as me!
  • wildkat28
    wildkat28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am on my second attempt at Insanity, first one I got to day 40 and got toned but did not lose any weight. This time I am going for the full 60 days and hoping to lose some weight. I stay inside my calorie intake... but I eat the wrong foods I suppose. It is hard with real life and a family to fees that is supportive, just not when it comes to dinner time meals :smiley: hoping to get it this time. Please add me for support and to help me out too if you have any food tips.