Optional mini-challenge: Week #1

Options
124»

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    I am doing all these as they come and then continue through the month of Dec. Lets go and create some good habits!
    Dec. 1 - No candy(had Banana) Dec 2nd, Cant handle a 1 a day banana. Still no candy!
    Dec 2 - Cut creamer in coffee from 2 Tbls to 2 teas.
    Dec 3 - No candy, creamer still at 2 teas, and not stevia for my coffee! Woot woot woot!
    Dec 4 - graham crackers instead of cookies.
    Looked all day to change something. I am finding I do not eat the same everyday. So All I can say is I exercised my butt off today
    Dec 5 - Work hard one day of the week! Instead of a steady amount?? LOL!

GOOD!! Now don't go looking for it (BUTT)...it's gone for good!!! :laugh:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I stayed away from the chocolate covered pretzels at work. I did have a very small amount of a popcorn ball

I was just thinking today about making some of those....chocolate covered pretzels. I would think you could make them and save a lot of calories while doing so. More dark chocolate instead of milk, less dip, bigger pretzels, etc. Just an idea I had....weird I know!! It happens with age!! Sorry no stopping it, I've tried!! :laugh:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    ok so I ate at Mcdonald with my son....no mayo and no bun with the grilled chicken or what ever it is haha...

Yeap, probably should try to stick with a salad and use none or very little dressing. Have you seen the video of a guy that microscopically looked at a McDonald's chicken nugget?? GROSS!! :noway:
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dec. 5th
    I went to BWW & instead of ordering wings, I ordered the Asian Zing salad :smile:
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    December 5th - went through drive-thru and ordered unsweet tea instead of coke. Got super hungry at about 9:30 last night and ate oatmeal instead of the zebra cakes I really wanted!
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    5th - made baked fries for dinner instead of fried fries.
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    December 5th - went through drive-thru and ordered unsweet tea instead of coke. Got super hungry at about 9:30 last night and ate oatmeal instead of the zebra cakes I really wanted!

Omg, that is strength. I don't even keep zebra cakes in my house. I will eat them all within an hour of bringing them home from the store.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    5th - made baked fries for dinner instead of fried fries.

LOVE homemade fried, french fries!!! They are the best!! Great choice to bake instead!!! :bigsmile:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I am doing all these as they come and then continue through the month of Dec. Lets go and create some good habits!
    Dec. 1 - No candy(had Banana) Dec 2nd, Cant handle a 1 a day banana. Still no candy!
    Dec 2 - Cut creamer in coffee from 2 Tbls to 2 teas.
    Dec 3 - No candy, creamer still at 2 teas, and not stevia for my coffee! Woot woot woot!
    Dec 4 - graham crackers instead of cookies.
    Looked all day to change something. I am finding I do not eat the same everyday. So All I can say is I exercised my butt off today
    Dec 5 - Work hard one day of the week! Instead of a steady amount?? LOL!
    Dec 6 - Got my exercise in early today! 5;30 am up and out walking around our cities lake! My change is doing it early in day! Much better for you!
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dec. 6th: I went to a pub. I had one long island ice tea instead of having like 4-5 Miller Lites
    Dec. 7th: I went to a bday party. Instead of drinking beers, I had Jack Daniels with Diet Coke

(Yes, I LOVE BEER :drinker: so you can call me drinking lighter mixed drinks a healthier choice. )

Dec. 8th: Watching football today, I opted for water instead of beer :happy: