Day 6:) Success, determination, and self - control

Options
mstjmack26
mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
It's the weekend and Day 6!!! To anyone outside looking in, 6 days may seem insufficient, but to us who were brave enough to go thru with this challenge it is more than a number!! Meal planning takes hard work plus dedication. We all live busy lives as it is and adding on one thing to our to do list is asking a lot out of us! My 7 days on at work start today. I work 4 10 hr shifts and 3 12 hr shifts if I am lucky to get off before midnight. I have to pre plan meals, my workouts, and Also have dinner prepared before my kids come home! This week, every hour will tracked and accounted for. I hope today is noting but smooth sailing for us all.

No regrets/No excuses

"We are not born successful, its not trait you inherit, to succeed in life, one must have the courage, determination and strength to overcome all obstacles put in their path on the road to success."

Replies

• Pamelawagg
    Pamelawagg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day #6... I done pretty good today. I didn't go over my 1200 calorie limit ... Fitbit calorie burn 1,748

B-coffee almond breeze milk/ whole grain toast/ s.f. Jelly
    L- natural oat meal/ Greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom/ chia seeds
    D- home made chicken noodle soup with onions carrots celery...6 whole grain crackers...not sure if dreamfields noodles are ok?
    S-pineapple/walnuts/ string cheese

Mstjmack...sounds like your going have a busy week. Hope it's a good one for you...and no stress !

Have a great healthy motivated night everyone
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I cheated yesterday night...came home to a pizza my boyfriend had ordered and just could not resist! The good news is I got right back on track today, and hit my goal of burning 3500 calories at the gym. I have a holiday party tonight but am determined to keep in mind that I already had a treat this weekend, and eat healthy.
  • iceangel1992
    Options
    B- Yogurt, grits and whole grain Eggo's
    L- Gala Apple, Banana, and Oatmeal
    D- Home made Supreme Pizza
  • garzadrive
    garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Clean eating! Yay!

It was much easier today. Focused on work instead of distracting thoughts of baked goods. One step in front of the other. And my work is going great! Wow!

Sometimes I get the munchies as I stress working at the computer. Today I munched, but only on celery stalks! And I felt satisfied!

That feels like a miracle. Really.

Thanks for this great group.
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Don't understand why my body is attempting to distract me by thinking I want some candy and all that junk.. Been pretty good in resisting this so far.. I had the Sunday prior to the challenge to indulge and did not want any of the junk stuff... Now I started this challenge the last couple of days have been like oh! that looks good, I want ice cream, donuts..... Silly body also, I think it may have to do with the self sabotage start to make progress and then do something to prevent the progress. I weighed myself today and lost 1.6 lbs. So happy regarding this lifestyle change:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mstjmack26
    mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You all did amazing on day 6! As for me I didn't do to well, I ate a sweet potato with cinnamon on top for breakfast and had a protein drink prior to going to the gym and afterwards too. It took all I had to eat while at work. Needless to say I nibbled on my lunch which was tuna salad and I had a few pieces of fruit and Greek yogurt before bed. Nothing like I planned. I try to pack in the protein on strength training days, I shall and will do better today!!