Weight loss goals?

Options
What is everyone's weight loss goals?

I am aiming to lose 52 pounds, hoping to reach my goal by summer time but set a goal date of Christmas 2014 :)

Replies

• Anaticula
    Options
    I'm currently at 290 and hope to hit 199 by the end of 2014. My over all goal is to get to 150ish.
  • mjl25
    mjl25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started this journey at 206 lbs. My goal is to weigh 180 by Memorial day 2014.
  • Holly_Gets_Hot
    Holly_Gets_Hot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys!

Start Weight: 201.7 lbs
    Currently: 184lbs
    Goal Weight: 154lbs

I have 30lbs to go and really want to hit it ASAP lol
  • amanda_richelle
    amanda_richelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal fluctuates on the day. Some days I feel I would be happy with losing 75lbs. Other days it's 100lbs. I suppose it depends on how fat I'm feeling that day. I'm hoping for at least the 75lbs by my birthday in Spetember.
  • imcubed01
    imcubed01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can do that!!! We will be here to help!!
  • imcubed01
    imcubed01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am needing to drop some weight- I am currently 208 and wanting to get down to 165lbs at least.
    I am at a plateau and need the motivation and encouragement to get there- this will be the perfect place to do this.

I look forward to working with all of you so we can hit our goals and have a healthier life!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sara and I currently live in Knoxville, TN. My weight has really fluctuated since I turned 40 and I just don't want to celebrate my 45th birthday uncomfortable in my own skin! My goal weight is around 130. I have 30 pounds to lose to reach my goal. My biggest motivation is that I am a recent career changer (from the legal field to working with seniors). The community I work in is an independent retirement community -- but in my 5 months there -- I can tell who took care of themselves and who didn't. One lady is 95 years old, walks on the treadmill daily, takes the fitness and yoga classes, eats healthy, plays cards, and is sharp as a tack etc. She is my inspiration. Of course, I also see people in their late 50s that require motorized scooters, are complaining of health issues, don't exercise or make the right food choices. Its a no-brainer!
  • Denise0621
    Denise0621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Start Weight: 260

Currently: 248

Goal Weight: 200 by end of 2014 Overall goal is 175
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    I am in! I lost a BUNCH of weight a few years ago and felt better than in my whole adult life. I did well under MFP earlier in 2013 but have slowly lost my mojo...

I weigh about 270 now and will probably stay like this or gain a little in what's left of 2013... but I really want 2014 to count.. I would like to get down to 200 in 2014.

I look forward to working on this with you guys. feel free to add me as a friend

Alex
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Dawn and I'm very happy to be part of this group! I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope that we stay a strong support system throughout the year! I am currently my heaviest at 208 lbs. I hope to be down to 165 by the end of 2014!
  • ZoeLeighJackson
    Options
    SW: 80 kg
    CW: 78.5 kg
    GW: 55 kg

Only started training 10 days ago, aha.
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
  • flasher13
    Options
    Hey everyone, my goal for the end of next year is to go down to 8st 7lbs or 8st 14lbs and to tone up this flab i cant shift :( fingers crossed :smile: