December 2013 Check-ins

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Hello everyone and Happy Holidays. I am currently working out to my favorite P90X and Insanity workouts. I am getting excited about P90X3 coming out December 10th. I will be starting P90X3 as soon as it arrives in my mailbox. Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Insanity Day 1 Fit test: not as bad as I feared! The epic journey has begun...
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers and kettlebells are still my workouts. I purchased T25 but only tried one workout and loved it. Keep up the great workouts everyone.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90 is still doing wonders for me. I checked in today and weighed myself for the first time in several weeks. I was afraid to step on the scale after having 2 thanksgiving dinners the past week. I weighed in with another 5 pound loss. I am down 76 pounds now. For the first time since I was a Junior in High School I am below 200 pounds. I weighed in at 199. I am feeling great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • stacykline88
    Options
    Power 90 is still doing wonders for me. I checked in today and weighed myself for the first time in several weeks. I was afraid to step on the scale after having 2 thanksgiving dinners the past week. I weighed in with another 5 pound loss. I am down 76 pounds now. For the first time since I was a Junior in High School I am below 200 pounds. I weighed in at 199. I am feeling great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

WAY TO GO Alex. That is awesome!!!!!! What an accomplishment. :smile:
  • stacykline88
    Options
    This week I have been exercising to Tony Horton 10 minute trainers.

I am thinking about doing the full P90X program. If I struggle with push ups can I still do P90X? I have only done Kenpo X and Core Synergistics so far with P90X. I also started the Yoga X but never did the whole workout due to how long it takes.
  • jessa271
    Options
    Still working on my T25/Asylum hybrid. Only 9 more Asylum workouts & then it's just T25. Planning to do Asylum 2 when this is done beginning in February. Started the Beta cycle this week & I found the workouts are much easier than the Alpha round... or maybe it's just easier to double them up the way I do... At any rate, I like Beta a LOT more!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    This week I have been exercising to Tony Horton 10 minute trainers.

I am thinking about doing the full P90X program. If I struggle with push ups can I still do P90X? I have only done Kenpo X and Core Synergistics so far with P90X. I also started the Yoga X but never did the whole workout due to how long it takes.

Hi Stacy. Yes you can still do the complete P90X program if you struggle at push ups. You will get stronger. Tony Horton has a few videos especially made for those who struggle with push ups. He shows you a different method to try out which will help you with regular push ups. It will get easier.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I got an email that the P90X3 is NOW available. Is that true & how much???? I my ask for that for Christmas!!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I got an email that the P90X3 is NOW available. Is that true & how much???? I my ask for that for Christmas!!

Yes it is available and it is $119.95 and if you order through a coach you get a free bonus DVD and you may also get a free P90X baseball cap while supplies last. It just became available for sale today.
  • beckyyates
    Options
    I am still going strong with Tony Horton 10 minute trainers. 2 days a week I add kettlebells to my training. I am feeling great and the results are showing. Keep up the great job everyone!!!!
  • stacykline88
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers and P90X favorite exercises. I ordered P90X3 a few days ago. I am looking forward to starting that program too. 9 pounds lost last month for me. Thank you Ryan for sharing the modified push up videos. I am getting stronger already and they are getting easier. :smile: