Day 11!!

Options
mstjmack26
mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
Hey Happy Eaters!!! Day 11 is here and almost over! It's the final countdown. We have come so far in our eating and have learned some much about how and what we are eating.

10 more days to go!!

Replies

• RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am doing a few challenges right now (Month of December) and this by far is the hardest. It takes a real commitment to give up those unhealthy foods and eat clean. Some days I made it, other days I have fallen short. There are 10 more days left, and if I can go half of those days clean (that is a huge thing for me) I would be happy. Good luck everyone!
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I had a naughty day yesterday, but was back on the correct track today.. I CAN/WILL complete the remainder of this challenge !
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    We are hanging in there. Tomorrow is my son's birthday and he's expecting cake. I'm not sure how I am going to handle that. Other than that we are all doing great. I'm feeling really good and the detox seems to be coming to an end (no more runny nose). Does anyone else have a mediciny/metal taste in your mouth?
  • garzadrive
    garzadrive Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Clean day, yay¡
  • Pamelawagg
    Pamelawagg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had a real bad day today...back on track tomorrow. I hope your having another challenge January 1st. I think I'm going need it !
    I'm with Rosiebest...it's hard but, I refuse to give up! :smile: