Progress photos! Only 30lbs but I'm excited!

Options
starchile
starchile Posts: 248 Member
Hey all! I was wondering where everyone was! I've been hanging around in the 300lb club group and there was no one there! LOL

Anyway, so I know that it's only a 30lb loss but I just updated my progress photos which I do once a month and I can actually SEE a difference!! I mean, I have a LONNNNGGG wayys to go but I started at 367 and now I'm close to 337 (if all goes well with my weigh in tomorrow that is!)...so if not 30 then darned close to it.

I can TOTALLY see it in my tummy! Not so much in my thighs and butt but I'll get there! LOL

-30lbs 337
1453457_10151882862308462_699414650_n.jpg

1459903_10151883665713462_774739027_n.jpg

Replies

• twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are doing great. :-) 30 pounds is a lot --- next time you are at the store, walk around with two ten pound weights for awhile, and then realize that you've lost 50% more than that ... it is a lot when you think of it that way! Great job!
  • starchile
    Options
    Awesome!! You are doing great. :-) 30 pounds is a lot --- next time you are at the store, walk around with two ten pound weights for awhile, and then realize that you've lost 50% more than that ... it is a lot when you think of it that way! Great job!

Thank you!! Yes, well...I do know that 30lbs is a lot...I'm definitely not knocking it!!! LOL...cuz if you GAIN 30lbs it's no picnic. LOL. But I just mean relative to how far I have to go. This is just the tip of the iceberg so-to-speak.

I'm proud though!
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on the 30!!
  • jemethyst
    jemethyst Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • starchile
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on the 30!!

Thank you so much!!
  • starchile
    Options
    Awesome progress!

Thanks Lady!! <3
  • chatondoux
    Options
    Awesome progress, and I agree you are looking smaller around the midsection! :D
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic! You can really see a difference!! Very encouraging as well! Thanks for sharing :)
  • starchile
    Options
    @chatondoux: THANK YOU!!! That's where I noticed it too! I just hope those thighs come down soon. LOL
  • starchile
    Options
    Ahhh Squindles!! Thank you very much for your encouragement and support Lady!!
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WTG Great Job :) Keep up the good work
  • CloganPhoto
    Options
    Great Job! 30lbs is a lot, and you should be proud. ;)
  • starchile
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!
  • chatondoux
    Options
    Definite big difference in your waist! Awesome, keep up the great work :)
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great