Replies

• chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    What does it mean, Whole30??
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to feel better and detox and I'm glad to have a group to do it with!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    What does it mean, Whole30??
    lots of info on their page: http://www.whole9life.com/category/whole-30/
  • chatty826
    Options
    I joined wooohoo
  • agentventi
    agentventi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me :) feel free to ad me
  • tantinah
    tantinah Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will also be doing my second Whole 30 starting Jan 1 - feel free to add me :)
  • JinksE21
    JinksE21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I am starting my second round of Whole30 on Jan 2nd and can't wait! However, I am getting invites to parties through the month already! EEK! When the time comes, I'll definitely need support from the group!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I'm in and have joined too. Can't wait!! Hopefully my stomach will be better by then!
  • butilovetacos
    butilovetacos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in please add me!
  • shegetsbetter
    shegetsbetter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me! I've done keto and paleo successfully in the past, but this will be my first strict Whole 30. Looking forward to it!
  • Kaelitr0n
    Kaelitr0n Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm really gearing up for this Whole30! It's going to be a good one :D
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am in. I did Whole 30 for 33 days last year, and then in early December, did it for about 12 days and fell off the bandwagon due to holidays/vacation/travel.
  • ShannonKirton
    ShannonKirton Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm so stoked!! Looking forward to feeling better and resetting :) This is my second go round at Whole30 and I remember how great I felt during the first one so I'm well excited for this one too!
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What a good idea! I hadn't thought of doing one. I've tried before. I got caught out - newbie mistake. I had chicken Satay about 15 days in ....just not registering peanuts aren't paleo until after I ate it. I think for the month, 100% of food needs to be home made for me, that will help my bank balance too :)
  • LindsayT2012
    LindsayT2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would like to join can you please add me? Thank you
  • vicksterious
    vicksterious Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in also, starting day one today! Finished my first one in November and did well through most of December and then completely derailed over the last week with Christmas, New Years and two family birthdays. Ready to get back on the wagon!
  • climberchic
    climberchic Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did it in the fall and did great. I have made several attempts since but always fall off the wagon. I'm in it with a family member and we are down!!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    hey! decided last night to join in, started today! can you add me to the group please? definitely need support, i am such a sugar junkie
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Props to all that are doing this. I can attest that last year, when I did Whole30, it made HUGE changes in my life. Not just my waistline, but the health benefits are what are really amazing!
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am doing my second whole30 as well (becaue I completely went of kilter after my first one ended on dec. 2) I gained back all the weight I had lost, too. So here I am again!