T25-Lets start Monday, Dec 30th!!!

Options
I got my T25 and I'm starting Monday, Dec 30th!!!! I want to begin the new year a few days early!! Who's in?!? We can keep each other motivated!!!!

Replies

• emmamaybear
    emmamaybear Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!! Also, adding you as a friend if you don't mind :)
  • emmamaybear
    emmamaybear Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing the meal plan though, just the exercises!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am starting tomorrow too, will also be training for a half marathon at the same time. I work fulltime and have 3 children. Anyone can add me. I won't be following the diet plan as I follow the paleo diet.
  • mbelle97
    mbelle97 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    New member. I started today! (restarted but who's counting)
    Good Luck everyone!
  • AbigailS20
    Options
    I am starting today as well! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kimberlylpn
    kimberlylpn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I finally started today!!!! WHEW!!! That Shaun T is a killer...a HOT killer but a killer!!!!! I definitely sweat!!!!
  • LillaiC
    Options
    I started on Monday. Did Insanity before but I really like T25. More of a realistic workout
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started Monday. Let's get it! :)
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    I'm starting today
  • pinkdolphin8
    Options
    Shew...I started this morning. Got up early to do before work. After 2 minutes I was dying. I probably did a total of 10 minutes and most of that was the modified. I wonder how many calories I burned. ?? Anyone know. I want to add that exercise in to myfitnesspal app.
    I figured doing that today was a start and tomorrow perhaps I will do a little more. I only have 18 pounds to lose. But have not done much physical activity in a long time. It was obvious today. :P
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    Shew...I started this morning. Got up early to do before work. After 2 minutes I was dying. I probably did a total of 10 minutes and most of that was the modified. I wonder how many calories I burned. ?? Anyone know. I want to add that exercise in to myfitnesspal app.
    I figured doing that today was a start and tomorrow perhaps I will do a little more. I only have 18 pounds to lose. But have not done much physical activity in a long time. It was obvious today. :P

haha exactly what happened to me.
    i said by the way my heart is beating i better be losing a lot of calories.
    but usually the second day gets better.
  • CURLYSOU1
    CURLYSOU1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too - did Ab Interval today! NOT looking forward to 50 minutes tomorrow (may have to split it b/t Friday and Saturday). Looking forward to seeing how everyone else does =)
  • ChangePossible
    ChangePossible Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

I started yesterday. I figure I can work in 25 minutes 5x a week. Excited to see results. It's been a while since I've exercised, but I'm going for it!