Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

Options
Ok, maybe I can't quit rumble as good as I used to since i had my thyroid removed last year BUT last week I committed to indoor walking with Leslie Sansone every day along with some upper body strengthening with Denise Austin. This week I'm making the same commitment to these workouts and adding in at least 3 days of pilates. I get all my workouts off youtube and love the variety. If you haven't moved your body for a while start with Leslie Sansone's 1 mile walk. She has a few of them for beginning walkers. You can also find intermediate and more advanced walking workouts.

What kind of movement will you commit to this week? Please share them with us! Let's get motivated to MOVE!

Replies

• MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Walk's out of the question here in snowy, icy Wisconsin but I do work in a four story building so my vow is to walk all the way up and down the stairs at least once a day. Two at a time if I'm feeling particularly coordinated.
  • coburngirl2
    coburngirl2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I walk indoors with videos and have a treadmill, even though I live in NC where it's hot...the humidity about kills me!
  • WrenPat60
    WrenPat60 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone DVDs! I use about four different walks. Where I live in the winter months, we have a group that does them regularly 4 times a week. Mondays we do the 2 mile, Tuesdays we do the 3 mile, Wednesdays and Thursdays we bump it up to 4 miles. Like she says, only do what you can.
  • WrenPat60
    WrenPat60 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also like to swim, bike, walk and dance.
  • coburngirl2
    coburngirl2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Leslie is so inspirational and I'm glad you have a group of walking buddies! I've been wanting to try water aerobics and when I was ready to join, my husband's vehicle broke down, leaving us with only one. Since I work from home and the Army needs him, I guess it makes more sense for him to have the truck and me hold off on the water aerobics lol