Introduce yourself

Options
13»

Replies

• cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Cally, my current weight is 165 and I want to be around 115-125, im looking forward to starting this.. Im thinking I may do a few other 30 day challenges at the same time maybe
  • redhead137
    Options
    my name is red, I am a newbee with MFP, but I am very excited to be here. My official start date will be 01-02-2014. I saw this 30 day Ab challenge on facebook and saved the photo with the schedule. Now I have a better reason for using it. My goal is to loose about 50 lbs. So, let the challenge begin :)
  • Hi!! I'm Lindsey! CW:147 GW: 120 I am also a cardio junkie so this should be a fun challenge for me! Good luck everyone!
  • jenniferlamb13
    Options
    Hi, I'm jennifer. I currently weigh 275 pounds and I plan on losing half of myself. I recently walked my very first 5K and plan on doing more this year and getting my time down. I have an extreme weight loss goal, but my main goal is to get in better shape. I accept this challenge.
  • lorygonzalez
    Options
    Hi I am Lory. 42 years old, CW 255 GW 155. Nervous for the challenge but willing to give it my all:wink:
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tara, I'm 38 and my CW:220 and my GW:150
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    I'm Chris. I'd like to lose 10 and find my abs! Haven't seen them in a number of years!
  • sassy15241
    sassy15241 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

My name is Sharon and I am 26. I work full time and part time. Full time I am the assistant director of a child care center and part time I work at Target. I am excited to get started and just hope I stick to it! I tend to fall off the bandwagon! My CW is 183 and my GW is 140.

If you would like, please feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck and happy new year!

Sharon
  • saharris1965
    saharris1965 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Sandy. I have lost about 10lbs since following this food diary! I havn't got on the scales lately because of the holidays. So I'm not sure if I have lost or maintained. I started at 150lb and last time I weighed at 140. I would like to loose 5 to 7 more pounds. I am excited about the ab challenge. Currently I excersise about 4 times a week (except the last 2 weeks). I like Focus T25, Insanity, 10 Minute Trainer, and even Tae Bo!! I work full time, so my workout time is right after work. I get home and change and go right to is. If I don't, I won't......so I do!! :)

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! I am looking forward to being more fit in 2014!!
  • saharris1965
    saharris1965 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oh yea, I'm 48 years old. I have 3 grandchildren who I just adore and a wonderful husband of almost 32 years!!

Feel free to add me as a friend!!

Sandy
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kimberly, 29 5'6" and weigh 167# with a goal weight of 130#.

I also have a group for this challenge, so if anyone would like to join both groups for added support feel free. Here is the link to mine!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18259-30-day-ab-fitness-challenge

I'll be posting in both!
  • Kristinepage222
    Kristinepage222 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!!
    I'm Kristine, 27, newly married. I enjoy walking for cardio, the snow doesn't bother me, but the ice makes it difficult so I force myself to my least favourite place.. the gym. CW: 157 GW: 140
    Looking forward to this challenge!

Fitbit: //www.fitbit.com/user/29PGRK

8261099.png
  • lequirk
    lequirk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody-

My name is Lisa and I am determine to make long lasting lifestyle changes this year! I haven't find a trustworthy scale to re-weigh myself but I am guess I am around 160-165 now. I'd like to drop between 25 and 30 lbs before summer.

Happy New Year!
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Channy, I am 5'0", CW172lbs, GW 135lbs. I am looking forward to this challenge on my road to success.
  • petallew
    petallew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Petal, 32. My current weight is 216, goal weight for now 170.
  • angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm just a little it behind, but I am going to do days 1 and 2 today (one now, one before bedtime). I have started this challenge before but didn't have the support group that encourages me to keep going. I hope you all will help me out!!! :)

Here goes nothing!!!
  • hollyglanville0912
    hollyglanville0912 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone that has joined so far! I love the fact there a people at all stages of weight loss and fitness!

It will be tough but we have the strength to finish this!
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm starting late but I'll try to catch up.

I'm Jill. 50 y/o. 5'7" and mom of 3. CW: 147.8 GW 128

Trip to Chicago with friends in March will include hot tubbing. My abs could be tighter
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,237 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm starting late but I'll try to catch up.

I'm Jill. 50 y/o. 5'7" and mom of 3. CW: 147.8 GW 128

Trip to Chicago with friends in March will include hot tubbing. My abs could be tighter

Welcome to the group!