Start weight weigh in

Options
Hi everyone. It's Sunday the 5th of January here in Australia and I've just done my first weigh in of the NSC challenge. Now, I'm not saying it's pretty, but it's where I am so here we go:

SW: 123.8kg or 272.9lb
GW (end of challenge): 108kg or 238lb.
Loss so far: 0kg

Remember to always weigh under the same conditions every week, guys, so we can get an accurate idea of where you are with your weight. We'll also track exercise hours and average water consumption, if you want to add those. =)

Good luck everyone!

-Coolchick207

Replies

• holdthemustard
    Options
    I weighed this morning too. Happy to say I have lost since I started last week. With this in mind my starting weight for the. Challenge is............weight for it.....lol..........199.5lb. Pun intended here.hoping to lose 30lb over the challenge.
    :laugh:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    My turn...
    CW: 237.4 lbs
    GW: 217-212 lbs after 90 days. That's averaging about 2 lbs per week.
    UGW: 180 lbs
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Alright, I weighed in this morning Jan. 5th! I'm ready to get started. I'm really excited about this.

SW- 165lbs

GW- 150lbs
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Okay...here goes...

SW 184
    GW (1 lb a week minimim) 172 by end of 90 days.

***Goal, this week....drink my water each and every day.
    Increase my exercise from 30 minutes 5 times a week to 45 minutes 5 days a week...plus some! (starting today with an hour bike ride).

I will encourage everyone to write your goal of how you are going to obtain the weight loss for the week.

90 days is about 12 weeks....2 lbs a week is realistic for some of us...I'm a slow loser. But am realistic. I see to many people not set food/exercise goals, and intend to lose 5 lbs a week, and by the 3rd week they drop out of these challenges.

good luck this week everyone. Feel free to friend me, or send me private messages for any encouragement!

Thanks!
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sw: 182lbs
    Gw: 140lbs
    Gw for 90 days: 169lbs

I am 5'5".

Looking forward to losing some fat!
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    SW: 203.5
    GW: 191.5
    Loss so far: 0 lbs.

I hope to lose a pound a week for the duration of the 12 weeks. In my fantasy world I'd like to break into the 180s by the end of the challenge, but I'm trying to be realistic. I got new batteries for my scale last week and weighed myself to make sure they were going to work today. I weighed in at 204.1 on Thursday, so at least I know I'm not totally doing this wrong. I started before today because I'm a believer in "change it now, not later."

Small Victory of the Week: When I was out with a friend who I always end up eating junky foods with, I turned down her offer for free lunch and cupcakes. It was hard for me to do since we were standing right in front of the glass cases filled with deliciousness, but I refrained. It was nice because it showed me that I CAN say no and I CAN still enjoy my food intake without eating crap all the time.

Focus of the Week: Mixing up my menu with healthy alternatives (hummus with carrots instead of ranch, tilapia with veggies instead of a deli sandwich) and getting up and doing SOMETHING for at least 30 minutes a day.
  • mpadil11
    Options
    SW: 171.5
    GW at the end of challenge: 157
    Long term goal: 145-150
  • lilmidnightwolf
    lilmidnightwolf Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    SW: 167.2 lb
    GW: 150 lb

I'm really excited abt this challenge..Let's do it!!!
  • funkichik
    funkichik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    okay... here I go...

SW: 184.6
    GW: 170

First Week Goals:

Exercise: Pilates - 3x
    Water: at least 8 cups a day
    Food: eat less sugar
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    SW: 203.5
    GW: 191.5
    Loss so far: 0 lbs.

I hope to lose a pound a week for the duration of the 12 weeks. In my fantasy world I'd like to break into the 180s by the end of the challenge, but I'm trying to be realistic. I got new batteries for my scale last week and weighed myself to make sure they were going to work today. I weighed in at 204.1 on Thursday, so at least I know I'm not totally doing this wrong. I started before today because I'm a believer in "change it now, not later."

Small Victory of the Week: When I was out with a friend who I always end up eating junky foods with, I turned down her offer for free lunch and cupcakes. It was hard for me to do since we were standing right in front of the glass cases filled with deliciousness, but I refrained. It was nice because it showed me that I CAN say no and I CAN still enjoy my food intake without eating crap all the time.

Focus of the Week: Mixing up my menu with healthy alternatives (hummus with carrots instead of ranch, tilapia with veggies instead of a deli sandwich) and getting up and doing SOMETHING for at least 30 minutes a day.

awesome willpower!!!
    Mmm love hummus, oh and tilapia! Yummy plan :)
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    SW: 310.8
    GW: 280.8

Soooooo ready to rock this weight loss thing. ;)
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    SW: 232
    GW: 199

Onderland would be an awesome place to end this challenge!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    SW 242
    I will lose 21 pounds
    End of Challenge Weight 221

I am ready!!!
  • emilynbanks
    Options
    CW: 181
    GW: 160! :)

Goals:
    Workout at least four times a week, but because of being a huge sports fan that might not happen.
    Drink only water.
    No chocolate, since it's my dirty pleasure.
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

CW 172lbs
    GW 142lbs
    UGW 130 lbs

My goals are to exercise 45 min X 5-6 days a week, stay as close to my target calories as possible & be consistent with logging...so let the challenge begin
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday weighed in this morning at 148.4

goal weight in 90 days is 140. I would like it to be about a lb a week but I am imagine I will slip up since I have over the past few years. Good luck to every one this week.
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    CW - 245.4
    GW - 230
    UGW - 184

I figure 230 is achievable for a 90 day challenge, that's 15 lb. over 3 months.
    *Edited to add my plan of action!
    I replaced my chair with a stability ball almost a year ago and have lost most of my weight so far by rocking the ball daily, My mfp starting weight was 312.5.
    Got a weight bench for Christmas and am beginning strong lifts 5x5 today. I also have a set of trekking poles so I will be incorporating a 1 - 2 mile walk 3x a week.
    I am a big fan of IIFYM and that is what I will continue to follow for eating during the challenge.
    Good luck everyone!
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Yay, small victories!!! I love your weekly goals, as well!! :smile:
  • h3lisab3thm
    h3lisab3thm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 268
    Goal Weight (By end of challenge): 235
    Total Lost: 0

I'm really challenging myself to drink my water and keep the soda away. Soda is my downfall.
  • crybaby2384
    crybaby2384 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Current weight 150lbs
    Goal weight 135lbs