Day 1 Fit Test Results/Thoughts

Options
After completing Day 1 of the Fit Test, post your results here to track. Also, let us know how you felt during it!

Replies

• Imanali123
    Imanali123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect group. I got the cds yesterday ready to start monday. Lets do it:wink:
  • finewine
    finewine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there - new to the group an need guidance please ... how does this work?
  • freckles2002
    freckles2002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have already completed week 1. is it ok to join?
  • rose621
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm so glad that I found this group. I actually just finished my fit test. It was as hard as I thought it would be. I wanted to stop a few times, you will sweat a lot. But I pushed myself, I had to remember, this is the worst that I'm going to do.

My goal is to finish the full program.
    Here are my results
    SK 60
    PJ 50
    PK 85
    P jumps 35
    GJ 11
    SJ 10
    PUJ 8
    LPO 50

After the globe jumps I stopped for 3 mins.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\sl360\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs24 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 39680356.png\
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter}
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    Hi there - new to the group an need guidance please ... how does this work?

All you have to have is the Insanity program and follow the calendar on what activities to do per day. Log your results for Fit Test weeks. We will be doing weigh-in's on Sundays (Rest Days). Just stay active and motivate :D
  • james231287
    Options
    Great group,

I started a day early as I play football on Tuesday's so will class that as my 'rest' day.

I literally felt sick after the fit test - left the dvd running and completed it but towards the end i was going VERY slowly...

1. Switch Kicks 86
    2. Power Jacks 39
    3. Power Knees 65
    4. Power Jumps 24
    5. Globe Jumps 4
    6. Suicide Jumps 7
    7. Push-Up Jacks 15
    8. Low Plank Oblique 20
  • rcerst
    rcerst Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to all this. Where do you get the programme
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    You can find the program from Beachbody.com or you can get a copy from Amazon. Sometimes it's best to look around Craigslist to see if anyone is trying to sell it so you can get a good deal.
  • rose621
    Options
    Those push-up jacks kicked my butt, I'm sure my form was off on half of them. Can't wait to get stronger
  • Morgan_Mack
    Morgan_Mack Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job for those of you that did the fit test today :) excited to begin tomorrow!!
  • wshoup
    wshoup Posts: 1
    Options
    I actually started Insanity today before I saw this group. The name "fit test" doesn't sound too difficult, but wow... My heart rate was through the roof, I was sweating like crazy, and I kept telling myself I would get through it soon! I started out strong, and was slow by the end. I'm not the most fit person, so I felt a little sick for about 30 minutes afterward. I look forward to pushing myself toward better results in the coming weeks!

The actual Fit Test was about 25 minutes, 1:50 warm-up, each set is one minute, with one minute breaks between, and a 3:50 stretch/warm down at the end.

1. Switch Kicks 105
    2. Power Jacks 47
    3. Power Knees 67
    4. Power Jumps 26
    5. Globe Jumps 8
    6. Suicide Jumps 12
    7. Push-Up Jacks 18
    8. Low Plank Oblique 31
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Options
    My Fit test from a week ago, I was starting to come down with a cold. Not sure if it had an affect.

1). Switch Kicks: 102 counted individual kicks.
    2). Power Jacks: 49
    3). Power Knees: 89
    4). Power Jumps: 28
    5). Globe Jumps: 7
    6). Suicide Jumps: 13
    7). Push-Up Jacks: 27
    8). Low Plank Obliques: 42
  • movebish
    Options
    Started insanity on 1/1/14

Switch kicks : 93
    Power jacks : 43
    Power knees : 89
    Power jumps : 27
    Globe jumps : 8
    Suicide jumps : 13
    Push-up jacks : 10
    Low plank oblique : 30

Took me 26:45 mins and burnt 215 calories per my polar ft4
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    Switch Kicks : 106
    Power Jacks : 50
    Power Knees : 90
    Power Jumps : 63
    Globe Jumps : 7
    Suicide Jumps : 15
    Push-up Jacks : 32
    Low Plank Oblique : 56

Felt pretty good this morning. Power Jumps really got me this time because after those were done, I never did seem to catch my breath again making the rest of the exercises really tough. Glad today is over with!
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Options
    Switch Kicks : 106
    Power Jacks : 50
    Power Knees : 90
    Power Jumps : 63
    Globe Jumps : 7
    Suicide Jumps : 15
    Push-up Jacks : 32
    Low Plank Oblique : 56

Felt pretty good this morning. Power Jumps really got me this time because after those were done, I never did seem to catch my breath again making the rest of the exercises really tough. Glad today is over with!

Sheesh, I can't see why 63 power jumps would wear you out. Nicely done.
  • Lawquii
    Options
    Soooo I started this morning! only found this group now, but I'm glad that I did! and I'm so happy that I am not the only one starting now! :smile:

Switch Kicks: 45 (counting both as one)
    Power Jacks: 40
    Power Knees: 63
    Power Jumps: 7
    Suicide Jumps: 6
    Push up jacks: 17
    Low Plank Oblique: 21

My form was not always perfect and i took a few breaks and sometimes went really slowly but I am not very fit to start out with!!

The first day was rough but very enjoyable! Congrats to all who finished the fit test! Day 1 done and dusted, bring on Day 2! let's kick butt!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So here are my stats
    24 yr old female. 166lbs 5'2"

Switch kicks: 55
    Power jacks: 40
    Power Knees:100
    Power Jumps: 20
    Globe Jumps: 7
    Suicide Jumps: 8
    Pushup Jacks: 17
    Low Plank Oblique: 40

Definitely was feeling like *kitten* the whole time! I did 7 weeks of Insanity in 2013 and was doing great, in fact my first fit test looked better than this but I quit and haven't done much exercise since. Now I am back to finish, and finish stronger!
  • ryansgirl13
    Options
    Hey everyone! My names Mel I'm a 19 year old college kid. I started insanity today and I feel great!
    Here are my fittest results:
    Switch kicks: 45 (counting both sides as one) I did not get as high as a kick as they did (my belly is too big for that!)
    Power Jacks: 30
    Power Knees: 55
    Power Jumps: 19
    Globe Jumps: 5
    Suicide Jumps: 6 (my feet did not come back between my hands once again my belly won't let me do that)
    Pushup Jacks: 10 (I do this a little wrong too)
    Lower Plank Oblique: 25
    I'm ready for day 2!!! Very excited to see my fit test get better and to see my body change!
  • natynatnat3
    Options
    I am not going to lie ... I paused it a bazillions times and wanted to give up lol but here are my fit test numbers:

SK 70
    PJ 50
    PK 65
    P jumps 35
    GJ 7
    SJ 5
    PUJ 17
    LPO 30

I'm upset at my low numbers and I feel like I did do some of em wrong ... Lack of strength and such... Also my belly in the way :(... But if i keep this up I'll begin doin them pro in no time!! Ugh not gonna lie kinda dreading day 2 already but with everyone's support we can totally do this people!!!! :)
  • natynatnat3
    Options
    TO RYANSGIRL13: My belly gets in the way too and it makes me so frustrated but soon enough it won't be a prob anymore! We can def do this!!