Welcome to all the new members

Options
2»

Replies

• jleblanc71
    Options
    Great Idea! I love the accountability idea of Weight watchers but it just doesn't work for me. Good luck everyone!
  • chocolatoya
    Options
    I am excited to see where I am on Wednesday!!
  • elguappo2014
    elguappo2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone here Was looking to join a group for motivation and support. Good luck to you all
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all! This is just what I needed; I tend to weigh myself multiple times a day, and nothing is more frustrating than seeing a 4 lb fluctuation in 20 minutes (seriously, what is up with that?)! Here's hoping we all have great Wednesdays!
  • prettygreen3yes
    Options
    Hi, just joined today. Thought this group would be good to take part. share the motivation with one another to lose the pounds :-)
  • CalliLove
    CalliLove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! Me too! I need a little more pressure and motivation and I think this will be a great addition to my quest to lose weight.
  • staceysmomm
    Options
    I just found My Fitness Pal on January 1st. and joined so I'm really new at this. Glad I also found this group.. I think it should help me stay on track and add a bit of pressure that I need.
  • littledsoon
    Options
    I just added some pictures of myself currently. I can't wait to do progress pictures!
  • staceysmomm
    Options
    Under the heading that says "Message Boards >> Wednesday Weigh In!! >> you will see a tab the says "settings" click on that and there will be way to add that scale that says how much you have lost. Hope that helps.
  • lizcat504
    Options
    Love this idea! See everyone on Wednesday.
  • dumascmaxwell
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up. Having a group will really help.
  • eyleene
    eyleene Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    ok wed morn for me here in Sydney , Ozstralia

CW - 109.5
  • Korim61
    Options
    This sounds just the help i need. I dont have much more to go but am finding it a struggle..can i join please?
  • nanaofnc
    nanaofnc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love this...accountability either way...up the scale or down...hopefully down! I'm in!