How's everyone doing?

Options
Hi there!
Just wondering how you're all getting on?
I had a bit of a wobble today with a slice of chocolate cake which put me over my calorie allowance by 101 cals :embarassed:
But I'm not gonna dwell on it, it's done, line drawn. May try and get some extra walking in on my day off work to counteract it.
Hope you're all doing great :happy:
Sarah x

Replies

• EvetteGolde
    Options
    Pretty good! I'm trying to cut back on sugar and sweets (my downfall!), especially because my friend Daisy's birthday was yesterday, and the cake and icecream pushed me over the edge by 120 calories :sad:
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Someone brought the last of their Christmas goodies into work yesterday and I had some. And by some I mean not just one or two. But I walked for 45 min on the treadmill at the gym so that helped a bit. Today has been excellent though. Funny how some days you feel so much stronger than others..... I have a dinner to go to tomorrow at a Chinese restaurant. Not sure what to eat. So many things are deep fried this or deep fried that. Its a retirement dinner for a person I will miss very much at work so its not like I can say "Oh, I don't think I'll attend this time. Catch you another time." But I can say no to wine. As much as I enjoy it, its just empty calories that I don't need. There's always something, isn't there???

Hope everyone else is doing well :)