Week 2 Jan 8-14

Le_Joy
Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
I am setting goals for this week, but if from tracking the goals in week one you are already exceeding these I will have a suggestion of how much to add to your current amounts.

Water - try to drink at least 56 oz of water a day (7, 8 oz glasses). Or add 1 glass of water to your current amount depending on if you are already at the maximum amount you should drink in one day (which is up to you or a Dr to decide). Or if you count non water items as water (some people count any fluid as "water") try to increase the amount of actual water you drink and decrease other drinks.

10 minutes of intentional exercise everyday. Or add 10 minutes to your current amount (unless you are already at one hour a day, which is the max I will go to)

3 servings of veggies every day. This week try to broaden your variety, if you are like me and have had mostly starchy veggies add in some other veggies like dark green leafy ones. Or if you eat the same veggies everyday, maybe try something new.

Fitbit/pedometer users - 3,500 steps a day or add 500 steps a day to your current amount up to 10,000 steps- exceeding 10,00 isn't an issue, but I won't have the goal go above 10,000.

Replies

• KMartin_1977
    KMartin_1977 Posts: 29 Member
    I definitely need to improve water intake in week 2
  • wvgirl0390
    wvgirl0390 Posts: 7 Member
    Off to fill my water jug now!
    Packed celery and carrots for snack.
  • Le_Joy
    Thur I didn't quite get my water goal and today I won't get my steps, exercise, or veggies. Not the best start to this week!
  • wvgirl0390
    Ok, I replaced half of the ground beef in my spagetti sauce with chopped mushrooms. They did not change the flavor of the sauce and the texture is similar to the beef. Added vegetable!
  • Le_Joy
    I think we might repeat week two because cutie baby and I have been huge fatty slackers this week...
  • wvgirl0390
    Allows another week to develop the habits. I'm generally getting 2 of the 3 goals.

Thanks again for the challenge. I'm finding it hard to end the day without at least 10 minutes of doing something to get me up and moving. That's a good thing.