Options
    Very much gay :D
  • dagg5040
    Options
    Human....
  • kevinrbarger
    kevinrbarger Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Gay cis-gendered male here. The closest I ever got to gender fluidity was wearing my mom's nightgowns when I was like 5.
  • brithemp
    Options
    I'm one of those who doesn't normally label themselves... Weird. I guess I'm pansexual or bisexual. I just recently became involved (and then terribly uninvolved) with a girl, but I have always been attracted to women, men, and people in general.
    Just love people.
    Cis-gendered female for the most part.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely female... Not super girly, but I like to shop and wear girly clothes. I'd call myself bi, more than pan, though I understand being pan and I'm open to it. I'm married to a man, but have had a girlfriend (not currently, but fairly recently). Actually... let's just label me as open to all but a confused hot mess. :wink:
  • paperfiish
    paperfiish Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love labels. Labels are just language, and language is fascinating (no surprise, though, wordnerd here about to graduate with a BA in Literature). The language of describing the self is even more so, because the "self" is so amorphous and fluid that even our most fluid form of communication is still completely inadequate and too slow. So how people choose to label themselves and how communities like LGBTQIA ones build or adapt language to fit lifestyle & the inner self is really, really interesting. On the other side, I think they can be intimidating because many people seem to feel that open identification with a label will lock them into a role that might not always fit, but personally I think you should change your labels like you change your shoes: as needed. If they're not comfortable anymore, then that's just fact, not something to judge or be judged on.

Anyway, personal current labels relevant to LGBTQIA that I'm willing to share include: Nerdy biromantic demisexual cisgender female. It's quite a mouthful :p
  • That_weird_angel
    Options
    I'm pansexual, though I do often label myself as 'bisexual' outside the LGBT community. I'm attracted to people across the gender spectrum and really have no preference for one gender presentation/identification over another.

I'm a cis-gendered woman. I don't particularly identify as femme, though I suppose I do present that way both in terms of my clothing and my body shape.

I'm polyamorous. I'm currently dating someone, but am open to other relationships as well.
    Same here,no one really knows that pan sexuality exists outside the LGBT community so I often identify as bi (polyamorous,but open)
    I was born a girl but don't like to identify as one even though I feel like one,idk :)
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I posted before, but I think I can update this. :)

I'm a trans female, in transition (OOTC Aug 5, 2013; HRT Dec 27, 2013; FT planned Aug-Jan).
    I'm pansexual.

That's from what I can figure out... I care more about what's inside than outside, but I think I'm more sexual than a demisexual would usually be.
  • noah_mac
    noah_mac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well usually with a name tag ;)
  • thewhitedragonfly
    Options
    Pretty much 100% female and bisexual (50/50 on that one).

How I define myself has changed a lot over the years though. I first came out as lesbian when I was 16 (because I was in love with a girl and, well, women were exiting since I'd never let myself show any interest in them before). When I was 18 I started labeling myself as bisexual, but was still more interested in women.

Now I'm 20 and have a boyfriend and just drool over everything that moves :laugh:
  • pmtarr91214
    Options
    I am a lesbian. However, I don't look at men and go "eww". I believe sexuality is very fluid. I can recognize when a man or a woman is attractive, I am only sexually and romantically attracted to women. I've dated and hooked up with men before, but never got anything out of it.
    I do identify as lesbian, I dangle between Chapstick and Femme. I won't lie if I see an attractive male... and if James Franco, Orlando Bloom, Rupert Grint, or Hugh Laurie came knocking...I would ANSWER!
  • SnowflakeCrusher
    Options
    I label myself as homoflexible (lol). I'm mostly gay but **** happens.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of people I don't like to label myself but when I'm asked, I label myself pansexual. I always have to explain what that means but I think it's important for the type of people I'm surrounded by. I live and work on a reservation and I'm not saying that all reservations are the same but a majority of the people I'm around find it almost appaling when someone dates/marries a non-Native. Because then no matter who I'm dating, if I bring them around and the person is not what they were expecting, they'll just be like, "Well, it is Sarah."

I like my women on the boi/butch side and I don't like scruffy guys though. I like them to be a little bit more pretty. I love androgeny.

This sounds exactly like me. Except the reservation part.

I'm pansexual, and I think Androgyny is the sexiest thing there is.
    I'm in a hetero relationship, and I identify as female.
  • AmazingShrinkingMan
    AmazingShrinkingMan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have dated and slept with both males and females in the past and I guess technically that makes me bisexual. However I don't call myself bisexual, I am a gay man.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Bi-girl - femme, attracted to dapper and butch *kitten*.

Happily married to a man (who is very Dominant), with a lovely female partner
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am a non female friendly bi cis fem. I've been married to a woman before and now I am with a male who is gender flexible and bi-curious
  • RoxieLM
    RoxieLM Posts: 2
    Options
    Bisexual
  • Gay, I have no ideal. I only see myself with a man, with a woman just seems so "Strange," for me. So down to it, I would say Gay, Homosexual.
  • ssparks1989
    Options
    Agender (for now during transition) pansexual-ish male lesbian going MtF trans (semi-normal lesbian?), genderfluid, polyamorous by necessity (but cool with it) writer at heart :)
    A happy mess who is greatful not to have any real gender dysphoria. Any other trans men/women in here who aren't in the other group?