What Is your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think listening to your body is the right thing to do and btw you look great! Good job!!
  • bonegiant
    Options
    I'm between 5'10" and 5'11" and I have a medium, almost completely curveless frame. All of my extra weight is in my midsection--I have a tummy and serious love handles. My lowest adult weight was seven years ago when I hit 110lbs. My highest was four years ago at 220ish. Right now, I'm 168. I'm hoping to get to 150 and see how that feels. A few years ago I was at 160, and that was pretty great, but I'd like to go a little lower so that clothes fit more consistently. It's nice to hear from other tall ladies!
  • bonedacious99
    bonedacious99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Katelyn824
    Katelyn824 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, 5'9 and looking for the same goal weight! The last 10-15 lbs are always so difficult!
  • slryan1
    Options
    I'm 5'11.5 I am aiming for 165. I am currently 260. My heaviest was 265 and my lowest was 170. My Dr.s would like to see me at 170 but When I was that small I was always trying to get smaller I'm pushing for just a touch smaller than my smallest ever was!! :D
  • AmazingGracexox
    AmazingGracexox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but I'm new to the forums :)

I'm 181cm (5'11.2 lol) & my BMI says I should weigh between 12st5 & 12st10. I feel that this is waaaaaaaaaay too low? Has anyone else had that trouble?
  • dirextor
    dirextor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 6 feet tall. At 225 I were a loose and comfortable size 12. I carry the bulk of my weight in my chest and thighs. Ideally, I would like to weigh about 180-185. I'm a big woman, big feet, triple D bras etc. Does anyone have a printable grocery list for clean eating. I am at work right now and a lot of pages are blocked.
  • bluecrush84
    bluecrush84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 my current weight is 162.2lbs. My goal is to be 140 or a size 6. Jean size 9-10. But my Top size is a 6. I have a pear shaped body. I hope my body stays this way. I prefer being smaller up top and curvier on the bottom. My goal is to reach this in 6 months.
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 '10 1/2" (178 cm) and I'm aiming to 150 (about 68 to 70 kg) I have an apple body shape but with the recent weightloss I'm starting to look more like an hourglass, probably as I keep losing it I'll look more like a reversed triangle since most of the fat is around my hips and stomach. I don't really have a deadline to meet but since I'm trying to lose 100 pounds I want about half of it gone by december this year.
  • bexgeeves
    bexgeeves Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    at 18 and 5'11 my ideal weight is 154, so that i am still within a healthy BMI but so that i can tone enough to get abs.
  • hellzak
    hellzak Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my ideal weight is 155-165lbs. I loved my body at that weight.
  • AMTrickey
    Options
    I am 5'11" and weigh 180lbs right now. I would like to fit into my size 8 clothes, which would probably put me around 150-155lbs. I have a class reunion coming up this summer, so I really want to fit into that size by July/August. :)
  • zerogravy
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and have been down as low as 135 which was unrealistic to maintain and have been up as high as 235 after the birth of my children. I'd like to get down to 150-155 which is a size. 6/8 for me. I'm currently at 190.
  • bonedacious99
    bonedacious99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • loriwarnerpaulsen
    loriwarnerpaulsen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    was glad to see your post as I'm 6'3 and my first goal is to get under 300. Then I'll it out from there. Goals of 160 seem unrealistic.

I get excited for each 10 mark I hit!
  • Isaperard
    Isaperard Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and my goal weight is 165-170.
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1'' with a large, hourglass frame (broad shoulders, wide hips, thick thighs) and I started at 260 pounds. My original goal was 200. Once I got there I changed it to 190, then 180. My newest goal is 170 pounds. I just keep taking it 5-10 pounds at a time. I'm getting close to switching from weight loss (focus on cardio) to muscle gain (focus on strength training) so we'll see what this does to the scale (:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Apologies if I've already replied to this thread :tongue:

I'm 5'9" and in the range of 145-150lbs depending on the day. My goal is 140 but it's been alluding me for some time now. If I ever were to reach it I think I'd aim for 135 but it seems my body likes being at around where I'm at now. We'll see....
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my ideal weight is 149. There's something psychological about being "under 150." In high school I got down to 140 and it was really hard to maintain... so... realistically.. anything under 159 and I'll be ecstatic. I'm currently 204.5. Feel free to add me, especially if you're also trying to drop 40-50 lbs.
  • ginnybrock
    ginnybrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies :)

I'm 6'1" and am at 135 pounds, started off at 154 and am small framed. I don't really have a goal weight as such, I love the way i look at the moment, but am working to put on a pound or two of booty muscle! So yeah, it's not really "weight goals" for me, I want to reduce my body fat percentage a little more and put on a bit more lean mass.

All the best with your health goals !! x