tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Jan. 11th - 4.54 miles

Total for month - 11.4 miles out of 50.

Trying to get my butt in gear.
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    We are doing great so far this month!! Very few people are in the Pink or Tan group. :flowerforyou:

24ln32q.jpg

3358cqo.jpg

I love Carlton. :love:
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Had another great walk today. I wanna get "In the Green" too!
    Total 42.6

exercise.png
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Had a great day, the weather broke enough to run about with just a hoodie (others had light jackets on). I was able to walk 2 miles and bike 8. :happy: I hope your Saturday went well everyone and your Sunday is equally successful.

Update: January 1-11

Walking: 15.5 Miles
    Riding: 26.0 Miles
    Total: 41.5 miles.

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    We are doing great so far this month!! Very few people are in the Pink or Tan group. :flowerforyou:

24ln32q.jpg

3358cqo.jpg

^^. Too funny. :laugh: I remember my girlfriend teaching me how to dance when we were in jr high...oh, but I'm dating myself!

18.32 miles mountain biked with the hub on a fast, fun race course loop for practice, mtd 107.78
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :happy: I had to work today when the weather was mild and now the temps are dropping again.:sad: It should be warm enough for a walk with the hubby tomorrow afternoon IF I can talk him into it. :love: After the beginning of the week, 35F sounds downright warm for a hike. :laugh:

5 miles today. (Had to walk around the block a few extra times tonight to get there) January total 58.75 miles :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Add 4.1 miles to my total for today. I think that I'm going to like my new toy... a FitBit Flex

exercise.png
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    tj0km5.png

Jan 11 - walking, 2.56 mi
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    I received my new replacement Fitbit Zip in the mail today and I'm ready to GO!!!!

My adjusted goal is 100 miles from the original 150 for January.

Thanks guys!
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Dave...my totals seem off too.. i'm adding 5.39 for today so my total for Jan. should be 80.16

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,260 Member
    Options
    Dean -- I'm glad all the animals made it.:flowerforyou:

Dave -- Thanks for the NO GUILT ON REST DAY rule...we should all be using it. :wink:

I had a killer day!! I have 11.73 walking miles and 13.12 recumbent miles for a total of 24.85 miles!!

It was a good Saturday!

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a terrific Sunday!

Chris
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Oh dear! I am so silly! On New Years day while running I got sudden pain in the back of my leg OUCH but I have a poor back and thought it was nerve pain - in a different place. Ket running but it stayed sore! Did a couple of short speed workouts, and 2 long slow condtioning, while" eating' anti-inflammatories. O
    Last Thursday I got to speak to my physio who said you have pulled your hamstring :sad:

So I have been careful since and thought I would try a short really slow run today but still SORE and now I am worried about doing more damage.:cry:

I am hoping when I get to have a proper consult with physio she will say she made a mistake :bigsmile:
    I seem to be able to walk ok - slow not usual paste. What else would help I may go crazy not running

So my little bits from last few days

9 Jan 1.25 miles
    10 Jan 1.8 miles
    11 Jan 6.21 miles
    12 Jan 2.52 miles

exercise.png

ETA Please adjust my mileage goal to 100 miles - I hate doing that :explode:
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    1/10: 7.67 miles recumbent bike, 2.19 miles elliptical
    1/11 :10.88 miles recumbent bike

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,194 Member
    Options

I had a killer day!! I have 11.73 walking miles and 13.12 recumbent miles for a total of 24.85 miles!!

It was a good Saturday!

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a terrific Sunday!

Chris

Chris that was an AWESOME day!! Way to go!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

KAR328 - Glad you're safe! :)

SALLYBEIGE - Not a problem and that's GREAT you're able to do more than you originally thought! Doesn't that feel fantastic?!?!? Got your goal changed....piece of cake.

ANWYLYD_UN - That is so WONDERFUL that you're in the healthy range now!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

ANACONDA469 - My apologies....it's quite likely that as I was having great difficulty keeping my eyes open while I was updating last night that I may have accidentally missed your update....not to worry, you're all caught up now. Individual entries aren't that critical. As long as you know what your total is supposed to be I can enter that *any* time and you're instantly caught up. :flowerforyou: And I could've sworn when I finished my update last night that I put it back to the correct sort order....guess not.... :blushing: Sorry again. I noticed that when I went in to update it about an hour ago. Kinduva a late update again tonight (4:00am) so I hope I get it right.... :laugh:

JBHARWOOD - And with that, you're in the FESTIVE LIME GREEN! :bigsmile:

CEECEEMEE - Awesome! I sure love my Flex too! You should join the MYAC Fitbit Group on Fitbit.com. Dinos posted a link here, but it might be back towards the end of Part 1. Let me know if you don't find it and I'll send it to you.

0NEHAPPYHEART - Got your goal changed and you're back in bidniz...good luck! :)

WANDERAN - So sorry....got you up-to-date again! :blushing: I'm trying to keep my eyes open this time while I'm updating... :wink:

CPANUS - You really did move it a bunch yesterday, Chris!!!! Awesome job!!!

LEANZ - I hate to tell you this, but rest is in order for a hamstring strain or pull. And Ibuprofen, gentle stretching and foam rolling. Then when it feels better, for sure ease back into it. Good luck!

GREAT MOVING, EVERYONE!!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:

I went to the gym and had a really great 5K treadmill run tonight. I felt strong and I was able to push it more than I have in quite a while. Not a PR, but was only 33 seconds away from one. My hip finally seems to be fully healed. :happy:

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

exercise.png

5 miles walking
This discussion has been closed.