jennegan1
jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
Physical Challenges
Working out for at least 30 mins 3xs times - 5 points
an additional 15 mins -5 mins
doing some type of strength training -5 points
calisthenics aka squats.abs. push ups -5 points

Health Challenges
try a new food or healthy recipe -3 points each additional time is also 3 points
try to get at least 5-6 cups of just water -4 points for each day

ultimate challenge -10 points
options but can try to do all. Have a work out partner or tell some one to try and work out by them selfs
have all family members try the new food

Replies

• BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    January 11th

Physical Challenges
    47 Minutes of cardio on elliptical
    50 Jumping Jacks

Health Challenges
    6 cups of water today

:happy:
  • jennegan1
    Options
    January 11th

Physical Challenges
    47 Minutes of cardio on elliptical
    50 Jumping Jacks

Health Challenges
    6 cups of water today

:happy:

I was going to say if you want to start today go ahead but Im not counting today was too busy and had soda
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Do we post every day with our progress to count in the winners?
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I second this, new to group and not sure when to track points on here.
  • jennegan1
    Options
    Its up to you. You can post on this thread every day if you want or keep track in a note book or word document and then at the end of the week post it. Whatever works for you best
  • LuisEOJr
    LuisEOJr Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Its up to you. You can post on this thread every day if you want or keep track in a note book or word document and then at the end of the week post it. Whatever works for you best

Suggestion: Might be best to track the end of week progression. Otherwise you will have to go through everything post by post to keep tracks of how everyone is doing (might be too much and lose count that way).
    On that note, is it from Sunday to Saturday and post on Sunday totals (with while reading new challenges) or is it Sunday to Saturday and post on Saturday?
  • jennegan1
    Options
    I understand that, and its Sunday to Saturday its just I posted the challenges last night so it was up so everyone knew what to expect if they want to take part this week.....
  • BLillard68
    Options
    January 12th

Physical Challenges
    44 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
    50 Jumping Jacks + 20 Squat Jumps
  • BLillard68
    Options
    Hope you don't mind, but I like to post my progress and activities daily. I helps me stay on track.
  • DevoteeofIset
    Options
    Erica's Weekly Challenge Results

Jan 12 -
    Physical Challenges
    No Exercise

Health Challenges
    Tried homemade cream cheese
    5 cups of water

Ultimate challenge
    Mom tried homemade cream cheese
  • DevoteeofIset
    Options
    Since we are awareded with points, is there a subtraction of points when we don't do things? :D
  • jennegan1
    Options
    Hope you don't mind, but I like to post my progress and activities daily. I helps me stay on track.

Thats fine
  • jennegan1
    Options
    Since we are awareded with points, is there a subtraction of points when we don't do things? :D

Yea you just wouldnt count up the points for that day. Say you only do half of the challenge then you will only count those points for that day
  • BLillard68
    Options
    January 13th

Physical Challenges
    38 minutes of cardio
    50 Jumping Jacks + 20 Skaters

Health Challenges
    6 glasses of water today

:tongue:
  • BLillard68
    Options
    Jauary 14th

Physical Challenges
    102 minutes of Cardio workout
    70 Jumping Jacks

Health Challenges
    10 glasses of water today....WOOOO HOOOO!!!

• jennegan1
    Options
    Half way thru week 1. Hows everyone doing? Any ideas for week 2 challenges? Ive got a couple but if any one has limitations due to health issues let me know and Ill rethink of a few physical challenges
  • BLillard68
    Options
    January 15th

Physical Challenges
    61 minutes of cardio workout
    50 Jumping Jacks
    30 Squat Jumps

Health Challenges
    10 glasses of water

• BLillard68
    Options
    Half way thru week 1. Hows everyone doing? Any ideas for week 2 challenges? Ive got a couple but if any one has limitations due to health issues let me know and Ill rethink of a few physical challenges

All is going well here! I am keeping motivated and on track...that is a big thing for me!!! I seem to have plateaued after a year of losing weight but I think with the help of these groups and challenges, I may have just gotten past that plateau. I will know for sure on Monday, when I go weigh myself on a set of accurate scales.

As for your challenges, I love surprises...no limitations for me...so bring it on!!! LOL!!!
  • jennegan1
    Options

All is going well here! I am keeping motivated and on track...that is a big thing for me!!! I seem to have plateaued after a year of losing weight but I think with the help of these groups and challenges, I may have just gotten past that plateau. I will know for sure on Monday, when I go weigh myself on a set of accurate scales.

As for your challenges, I love surprises...no limitations for me...so bring it on!!! LOL!!!

Awesome...Ok thats fine :) but I try my best to think of everyones needs and limitations
  • BLillard68
    Options
    January 16th

Physical Challenges
    90 minutes of cardio
    50 Jumping Jacks
    30 Skaters

Health Challenges
    10 glasses of water today