Options
vicabra
vicabra Posts: 56 Member
OK....here I go!! I am brand new to 'mfp' and I am seeing many folks going through the same thing I am!! I am 50+ and decided it's time for me to move forward and work on my lifestyle change! I have lost weight in the past through Nutri-System and was not able to keep it off (family loss, etc.). But that's no excuse! I look forward to reading all your posts and hope to participate when I am can!

Replies

• ruthlesswr
    ruthlesswr Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome vlabreu! I'm Ruth. Feel free to add me if you like - I find I check the forums less often that I look at my home page...
    You'll find this group of ladies wonderful support on your journey I think.
  • blue_turtle
    blue_turtle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP! I think you'll enjoy the Over 50 Ladies group--I've been here just over 3 months, and have found it to be a great source of encouragement and support. Best of luck to you!
  • trjodami
    Options
    Hi folks. I'm new to this, and really don't even know if I'm typing to you guys or space! Like everyone else, I want to lose weight. ALOT. I have trouble with moderation. I either try to strictly diet, or I throw in the towel and eat everything in sight.....sugar! I HATE exercise, except when I'm done!
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm Debra. Nearly 51 and have lost 27 lbs over the past year. The support of MFP has been a key to my success. Feel free to friend me.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I guess we're all kind of in the same boat here.

Lisa
  • Krikit34
    Krikit34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I joined about a week ago and have been looking through the site a lot and finding so much beautiful inspiration! I turn 50 in 2 weeks and was thrilled to find a group of women "of the same age" with such wisdom and positive encouragement. Looking forward to being part of the group!