2nd -Weigh in Wednesday 1/15/14

Options
deego14
deego14 Posts: 79 Member
We are 2 weeks into the new year and I have seen a lot of weight loss between all my friends! I'm excited to see how everyone is doing this week!

List your current weight or weight lost this week and anything else you wish to add. :)

Replies

• Dragonslayer183
    Dragonslayer183 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Weight 187.4 lbs. I kinda gained weight this week. I hope this is just some random bloat thing happening right now.i won't give up though, and hopefully next week will be a lot lower!
  • Audoe
    Audoe Posts: 4
    Options
    I am only down a little 251.2 from 252.8 last week. I got caught in that old way of thinking that I can eat the fast food cause I am gong to the gym later but I rarely get to the gym later and end up eating more junk in the evenings.
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dont give up ladies!

Dua'a- I get bloated and retain water alot aswell. Its normal just stay with it. :)

Audoe- you lost a little more than a pound , your still on track!

I changed quite a few things in my diet and the order I workout and eat and dropped 2lbs this week!
  • loricap
    loricap Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    304.3 this week. Down 5 pounds!!!
  • cuppycat
    cuppycat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, the week started out great, as did most days, then I had 1.5 days of unbelievable hunger. No idea why. I was eating the good healthy foods I have been. Anyway, I completely went off track those 1.5 nights and ended up gaining 2.2. Damit damit damit. So mad at myself. But as usual while I was pigging out, the chatter in my head was telling me,...... You know better, your not going to be happy after this, apparently you don't want that 100 bad enough. But, the old me just allowed myself to not care.

I'm back on track as of tomorrow. Today was a lot of exercise, but the only thing I ate today is pizza and breadsticks. Getting ready to log it. I think I will be within my count for today, but still not happy I ate it after my recent binges. There's my story for the week.
  • aviseli
    aviseli Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    170.4 Woo Hoo