Anyone up for a FITBIT Challenge?

Options
brayla1
brayla1 Posts: 142 Member
My mini goal for this month is to hit an average of 10K steps a day....Anyone game to join me?

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i dont have a fit bit but i have a pedometer..
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    *groans*

I don't have either. Have you already started?
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    you can start anytime
  • brayla1
    Options
    We can absolutely make this a step challenge!! and we can start on this Saturday, thoughts?
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    sounds good to me
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im in ! I got my fitbit on new years eve and have been doing really well at getting over 10,000 steps a day
    it is fun to find ways to add more steps to get to those marks
  • brayla1
    Options
    Sue, I know it is fun trying to get those few extra steps to get your goal or exceed!! WOOHOO!!
  • sue_stef
    Options
    Im ridiculous I found a spot in my house that I can walk 10 steps one way so after dinner I go back and forth till I get my steps in Ive been averaging around 12,000 a day
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    i call that DEDICATION
  • brayla1
    Options
    Well done, Sue!!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    half way to 10,000
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    I DID IT!! 12,691 steps and that was jumping sprinklers too LOL
  • rondaj05
    Options

Woo Hoo! That's awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • brayla1
    Options

YAY YOU!!! WTG!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    ok.. have to fig out how to get my steps in when im not running and walking to the store like today was not even 2000 steps.. but i did do the shred. still need to figure this out.
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm looking into buying one, have to decide between flex or force thinking I'm leaning towards force. Got to get my finances together after the holiday first. Looking for a sale. Lol.. Where did u all purchase yours? Been doing research, how is the sync working for everyone, I have an ipad 2 am reading reviews about syncing issues, how's the syncing to MFP? Hope this makes sense and some one can give me some good advice. Thanks.
  • rondaj05
    Options
    I'm looking into buying one, have to decide between flex or force thinking I'm leaning towards force. Got to get my finances together after the holiday first. Looking for a sale. Lol.. Where did u all purchase yours? Been doing research, how is the sync working for everyone, I have an ipad 2 am reading reviews about syncing issues, how's the syncing to MFP? Hope this makes sense and some one can give me some good advice. Thanks.

I keep looking at them too! I did a search of the forums and two people said after trying them all out they would stick with the Fitbit One. I'm leaning towards that one but haven't decided yet.
  • brayla1
    Options
    Ok, today is the day - let's work on getting our steps in...next week we' ll post our step counts. As for the fitbit, I currently have the gen 1 Fitbit, however it's on it last leg. Thinking about getting the Flex. Happy stepping all!!

ps as far as syncing, no complaints here...
  • sue_stef
    Options
    I have had my flex since new years eve and it has only had one day where the sync was not working well it just did not want to load in information the web sites blamed it on the New Year dieters but it was a couple weeks into the new year so I found that odd most people quit after the first week and a half

I like my flex it is a nifty little gadget very motivating
  • rondaj05
    Options
    My Fitbit came today!! :bigsmile:

I love it. Set up was easy, I wish I would have set it up before I left the house and ran errands so all those steps would have been counted.