Official Stats and Weekly Points Sheet

Options
xqueenbee24x
xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
Below you will find a link to the official stats sheet and weekly points log. The individual sheets can be found at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet. Each tab is labeled for quick access. There are still some minor changes and additions to be made. For now please will out the first tab with just your weight and measurements. Please feel free to leave the last column for the totals empty as there is a formula I can plug in to automatically add the fields.

If you have any questions just shoot me a message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmnRdtMSrU5pdDMxQWNRTG04Y3pmbkowdkdHUFZUNHc&usp=sharing

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    I will update this tomorrow sorry I use saw it.
  • Jules7727
    Jules7727 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Will each week be Monday - Sunday? Just so I can make sure I put in my updates on time. Thanks.
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Done!!
  • brdgt
    brdgt Posts: 20
    Options
    What do you want for thigh measurement? I measured my widest point but the number seems significantly different than others so I think I'm doing it wrong?
  • xqueenbee24x
    Options
    Will each week be Monday - Sunday? Just so I can make sure I put in my updates on time. Thanks.

Yes each week will run from Monday to Sunday.
    New challenges will be posted on Mondays as well as the final scores from the previous week. Once we start I will be able to determine a better time frame for exactly when I will be doing the number so everyone can have a little extra time just in case they forget or can't get to a computer until first thing Monday mornings.
  • xqueenbee24x
    Options
    What do you want for thigh measurement? I measured my widest point but the number seems significantly different than others so I think I'm doing it wrong?

As long as you stay consistent with where exactly you measure I don't think it matters what part you measure. I am not going to be a stickler about it but just as long as the numbers are there seeing I use them for a specific weekly challenge event.
  • ghoti3
    ghoti3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will put my measurements in later this evening!
  • Reeder06
    Reeder06 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just put my info in this morning, hopefully it wasn't too late for this weeks challenge.
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Do we enter our own points in the tracking sheet? Or do you do this?
  • Diegosmother
    Diegosmother Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am just getting caught up on this, sorry! I entered my information and will update those measurements tonight, I hope I don't miss the boat! I really want to participate.
    Lisa
  • Reeder06
    Reeder06 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, I have to confess. I totally didn't realize there was more things to do then just the 5 and 10 pt challenges. Now that I looked at the spreadsheet and figured out what I actually need to do. Believe me, I will be on it this week! I can't beleve 5100 calories in 1 week, thats a great goal!!!!! Congrats to you! Now I will try and up mine from 1300....My challenge this week to myself is 500 per day :) Good Luck everyone!
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a total of 26 points on the sheet. This week I want to have 40. :)
  • xqueenbee24x
    Options
    Do we enter our own points in the tracking sheet? Or do you do this?

It would certainly help me out of everyone was able to track their own points ( or at the least send me a message with the points broken down and I can add them in).

I will be reviewing the two weekly challenges for points, but overall its more personal accountability than anything else.