Weekend challenge # 1, Burn 800 calories

Options
2»

Replies

• littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Okay - I have the spreadsheet updated with everyone's totals so far. I will post the results on Tuesday - so if anyone else wants to get their calories added, you have until Tuesday morning (I'm on Pacific Standard Time). I will post the results before going to work - so get your calories in!!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    HEy there!! I'm new, Just got here, but Saturday I burned 873 cals and Sunday 661 cals......
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats, How did you do it, I was wondering what I was going to do when the challenge goal continues to go up, I got the sense that itwas pretty easy for you. So far, all of my exercise is on the treadmill. I could use some suggestions from others!!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats, How did you do it, I was wondering what I was going to do when the challenge goal continues to go up, I got the sense that itwas pretty easy for you. So far, all of my exercise is on the treadmill. I could use some suggestions from others!!

I run on the treadmill or do the elliptical for cardio.... I lift weights, I also get on my total gym.
    I love my kettlebell workouts and I set up a "circuit" in my dining room. I call it my dining gym! :)