Week 15

Options
Aprilstar480
Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
Great Job with your miles and reps this week. Everyone showed fabulous effort and support for their team!

Purple/yellow

Green

Red/Blue/Orange

10 Points go to Red/Blue/Orange for killing it with the reps and miles this week!

10 Points to Purple/Yellow for everyone completing the challenge!

5 Points to RBO &
5 Points to Green for attempting the challenge. It was a two part challenge... Did you try something new?

Top 3 Biggest Losers

SkinnyNSweet(YP) lost almost 5% of body weight this week... Super Impressive:flowerforyou:

Tolstoy (Green) is 1.46% lighter this week

Phil(YP) has dropped 0.88%

THE CHALLENGE

This was Makeover Week! I love seeing the transformations of all the contestants after their makeovers. It's almost like they are seeing themselves for the first time. The rise in confidence is amazing. This week I want you all to take time out for yourself and do something just for you. This can be as simple as taking a bubble bath or reading a magazine. You could go buy yourself a new outfit or get a manicure. It doesn't matter what it is just as long as it makes you happy.

The second part of this challenge is inspired by the mudrun. You are going to walk/run/elliptical/swim/bike a 5K (3.1miles). You can mix it up if you'd like but I want it done all at once. I know it might sound scary to some of you but I know you can do it. I'd also like to encourage you all to google mudruns, fun runs, or 5k's in or around your town. They really are a lot of fun and in most cases aren't even that competitive. People are very motivating and the feeling of accomplishment is all the reward you need. :bigsmile:

Replies

• 77chantelle
    77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Everyone looked so amazing last night on the show. I cant wait until the finale!:smile: Good challenge, now I have an excuse to go buy new workout pants this week!
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Loved this week's show. It was nice to see them realize that they had changed physically and mentally. I have already completed this week's challenge. I bought a new exercise outfit and was surprised when it was a little big. Tonight at the gym I did a half an hour on the elliptical -2.5 miles and then 46 minutes of an endurance ride for Spin class another 3 miles- 5.5 miles completed over 900 calories burned. Have a great night everyone!!

Tammie